let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by kevi

I know this won't happen but do we even have the option of trading amare?
You always have the option to trade. There's nothing in his contract saying we can't but we won't and if we wanted to nobody would take him at this point, even if you packaged him with Lin imo. He actually did have more trade value last year or before this season started. He'll only be really tradeable when he has 1 year left on his contract.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by kevi

I know this won't happen but do we even have the option of trading amare?
You always have the option to trade. There's nothing in his contract saying we can't but we won't and if we wanted to nobody would take him at this point, even if you packaged him with Lin imo. He actually did have more trade value last year or before this season started. He'll only be really tradeable when he has 1 year left on his contract.

damn...

Wrong thread

EDIT

Yeah that's basically the way it is for the Knicks right now. We have better chances of flipping Melo for a pg and Tyson for a sg than getting something of value for Amar'e and I'm not a fan of trading him for an equally bad contract and non-producing player like Rashard Lewis

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Too many bad offensive possessions for the Grizz late in the 4th. Think it's too late to get out this hole now.

They fell too CP3 taking over the game, the hustle of Reggie Evans, and turnovers.

wrong thread??

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

But not for nothing. I HAAAAAAVE seen a team lose a game 3 baseball game 19-8 to go down 0-3. And then be down to their final 3 outs in the 9th. and come back and win a series. We arent healthy so it makes that a pretty big improbability. But nothing is impossible. 

indifferent.gif

why u gotta bring up old +%!% ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

But not for nothing. I HAAAAAAVE seen a team lose a game 3 baseball game 19-8 to go down 0-3. And then be down to their final 3 outs in the 9th. and come back and win a series. We arent healthy so it makes that a pretty big improbability. But nothing is impossible. 

indifferent.gif

forreal...he basically said:

indifferent.gif

leave that in the past b this is the present

indifferent.gif

I forgot this guy is a Sawx fan.
30t6p3b.gif

I was this close to adding him to the list at the end of the season but that little jab right there...
laugh.gif
 I didn't say anything...I just let it go and pretended that i didn't see that

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Im sorry about the shot guys. I really didnt mean it like that, Im not even in baseball mode right now. It would have been a legit comparison if it wasnt what it was. But forreal I just want one game to send it back to Miami. Momentum can be a really weird thing. And not wishing injury on anyone. But anything can happen when you extend a series and put a little pressure on the other team. 

Just the thread title, Nash will probably be too expensive anyway.

It'd have to be a combination of Lin and somebody else. Put a playmaking PG on this team that can break down the defense and run the pick and roll, it'll be like day and night with this team.

Back
Top Bottom