pimp.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4hthtl.jpg

Those bull$%#@ "and 1" calls Lebron gets needs to stop. Aint no damn way we can make any runs or maintain a lead if this clown can just run down the lane untouched for a 3 point play whenever he damn well feels like it.

Between that post and the fact they play tomorrow night made me laugh a bit Ballinsam23. lol

Ballinsam, how can you miss the date in the thread title? lol   Of course no one is going to call you a glasshole but still 

To be honest, I only read the thread title half the time due to your edits.

Edited 331 times so far... you need an intervention. Abuse of thread titles. It's not your fault, it's an illness. 
Spoiler [+]
its-not-your-fault.jpg

It's not your fault

All I hope for is that there will be more plays called for our shooters to get open instead of giving it to Melo every time down the floor. Running ISOs for him on the baseline just stops the ball, making the offense stagnant. Heat have the best half court defense in the league.

You know what makes the offense stagnant? Everyone standing around scratching their *%@

Melo finds cutters. I've seen it plenty of times. The effort on this team is questionable

amare is a joke compared to melo... and i defended amare for the longest... his first year was a very good year but thats where it ends... he has been a huge disappointment in the playoffs the last 2 years with bogus injuries... and his game in general just sucks... hes pretty much useless without a great point guard... he cant create his own shot, play defense or get rebounds and just lacks effort completely... he really needs to expand his game... look at zach randolph and paul gasol... those guys can score in different ways not just pick and rolls and can play defense and grab rebounds...
and as far as the offense being stagnant i agree... but its not melos fault... melo is a scorer not a facilitator... yes he knows how to pass but he shoots first and passes second... thats not his game he aint lebron... the knicks need an effective point guard... he doesnt have to be steve nash status or chris paul but someone  who can penetrate to the basket, create their own shot and run the offense... this is what the knicks need... remember when woodson took over? the ball movement was everywhere and everyone was scoring when lin was still playing... baron is a good point guard but hes clearly not 100% and bibby and douglas are almost laughable when talking about point guards

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Its a shame Stat is taking all the blame when the elephant in the room is clearly Melo. Yea the hand thing is stupid but Stat is a better fit.

Sounds like you've been listening to ESPN blurbs all season then tuned in once playoffs started.  Good !#$+ Tyson, glad he got recognized.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

All I hope for is that there will be more plays called for our shooters to get open instead of giving it to Melo every time down the floor. Running ISOs for him on the baseline just stops the ball, making the offense stagnant. Heat have the best half court defense in the league.
What do you care? Lin aint playin.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom