let this thread die (NYK)

If his jumper was automatic like last year the front line would be deadly. As I got time to think about it and heard more stories of what happened. I'm just gonna chalk it up as an emotional down year for him.

Still not I'm favor of trading him.

We're not getting any type of upgrade/equal value/slight downgrade at all for him in a trade and we wouldn't be freeing up any real money, just losing what assets we have again just to move someone who showed real signs of life before her hurt himself again.

And when he does what Amar'e does, it opens the game up a ton and I still believe, healthy, our guys can play together.
It was just one crisis after another...a very unlucky and tragic season for him.

details on how badly he jacked his hand up: http://espn.go.com/new-yo...e-miss-game-3-miami-heat

29vf05w.jpg

Its a shame Stat is taking all the blame when the elephant in the room is clearly Melo. Yea the hand thing is stupid but Stat is a better fit.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Its a shame Stat is taking all the blame when the elephant in the room is clearly Melo. Yea the hand thing is stupid but Stat is a better fit.

I been the biggest melo hater all year but his April was insane. Carried us offensively by his lonesome under Woodson. Stat has been the odd man out and has been a complete joke defensively while having his poorest offensive season. Woodson needs to come with a system that melo stat and Lin co exist with each other and sky is the limit. Phil if you"re watching come fix this

What?stat hasn't been stat since late last season.

Source: Half of Amare's hand 'hanging off'

A source told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that half of Amare Stoudemire's hand was "hanging off" after he punched the glass casing containing a fire extinguisher after the Knicks' loss to the Heat in Game 2 on Monday.

"He didn't haul off and punch the glass; he hit it out of frustration," a person who witnessed the incident told Broussard. "He kind of slapped it, but with a closed fist. He said he thought it was plastic instead of glass.

"Half of his hand was just hanging off. It was really bad. Blood was just squirting out. That's why they had the paramedics come in, because they thought he might have punctured an artery because of how much blood was coming out."

A second league source said that amid the chaotic scene in the locker room, people could be heard calling for towels to tend to the injured Stoudemire, who already had bled onto the floor.

The laceration will force Stoudemire to sit out Game 3 of the first-round playoff series, the team announced Tuesday evening. He is listed as doubtful for Game 4, scheduled for Sunday at Madison Square Garden.

The Knicks say Stoudemire will be reassessed for the remainder of the series. A team source said there is a possibility that Stoudemire could miss the rest of the series, regardless of how long it goes. The Knicks trail the Heat 2-0.

http://espn.go.com/blog/n...ar%27es-hand-hanging-off

eek.gif

4ztf80.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I been the biggest melo hater all year but his April was insane. Carried us offensively by his lonesome under Woodson. Stat has been the odd man out and has been a complete joke defensively while having his poorest offensive season. Woodson needs to come with a system that melo stat and Lin co exist with each other and sky is the limit. Phil if you"re watching come fix this

At this point I would love to see Phil fix this, srs. I think there's still some light at the end of the tunnel. Do it Mitch........or whoever the NYK gm is
laugh.gif

Dudes still out here tryin to get @ Melo like he isnt the reason we didnt just miss the playoffs?

Tyson (About to be announced Defensive player of the year) Has been sick and on bed rest since the series started making him not much of a factor as he usually is isnt helping either. Im hoping he has shaken the bug and is back ready to go 100% the rest of the series. I think we still have a chance to make the series interesting. Heat are supposed to take those first 2 home games. Now its our job to protect our home floor.

I just wish we got a little home cooking from the refs. But I got a feeling game 2 is the best case scenario that we can hope for as far as how evenly the game is gonna be called. Still havent given up faith that we can make things interesting.

Even the rangers don't get home cooking. The Knicks haahaa yeah rite

Just wait until the draft is rigged for the nets

You mean the only player on the team that can create his own shot? lulz

Stat came into the season injured. Why was he injured? because of this stupid antics before game 2 last year. What makes it worse? the lockout made it so he couldn't get the proper rehab. It's been an all around bad year for Stat. With him being injured he was slow, wasn't hitting his jump shots (which was pretty much automatic last year) which made him irrelevant on the offensive side. Couple that with the fact that we didn't have a point guard for 80% of the year and Tyson Chandler taking up space and that equals a bad year for stat. He wants to be mad? fine, he can be mad at himself.

The problem isn't Melo and Stat. Its Melo, Stat, and Tyson. If Stat isn't hitting his jump shot defenders can sag on him. If he's not hitting, he second guesses himself.

I want to see a healthy team with a solid coach next year. Then we can talk.

best case scenario

melo carries knicks to victory next gm while the shooters gets hot
lin comes back for gm 4, sparks the team

$tern is gonna extend this for you

stat talmbout he might be ready for gm 4 also, lol

and I feel the refs will be the same like they were in Miami. We still get bs calls when we're home

Back
Top Bottom