let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i was listening to benigno and roberts today and he was saying that a unnamed source came out and said that one of the reasons for stats bad play the past year and a half and the possible reason for the tantrum was because he loves how the heat play and he is still bitter at wade because he didn't recruit him to join the heat and chose bosh.

i hate unnamed sources because they could just be making stuff up but stats first choice was the heat.
wouldn't that motivate him to beast on the heat tho??
Stephen a smith keeps saying that. I think it initially hurt him but he got off to a great start.  Amare believes he is a far superior player than boshtoo.

i was listening to benigno and roberts today and he was saying that a unnamed source came out and said that one of the reasons for stats bad play the past year and a half and the possible reason for the tantrum was because he loves how the heat play and he is still bitter at wade because he didn't recruit him to join the heat and chose bosh.

i hate unnamed sources because they could just be making stuff up but stats first choice was the heat.

If Stat is gone feel that way then he should know that it was an age and injuries issue more than anything. Cause at the time Boozer and Amar'e were better, and more proven but Bosh was 3 years younger. His injuries were the main issue, as a Bulls fan I was happy cause although Boozer misses games he had nothing chronic like Amar'e and his knees. You put Paul in Miami, and Lebron and Bosh both go there, cause it was the sports town where they didnt have to be saviors. + The age factor. 

pr0phecy718 wrote:
3. April 17, 2004
Nets 107, Knicks 83
Stephon Marbury leads the Knicks into his old New Jersey stomping grounds and gets stomped. Knicks’ leading scorer that night is Penny Hardaway with 18 points

completely off topic, but  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raichu098

Bibby ain't been the same since C Webb left Sacramento
30t6p3b.gif

I'll take obvious declines for $500, Alex.George I'm down, I thought a lot of other heads were too. Nobody else tryna link and watch the game?

Yeah that doesn't make sense. He's mad at them so he wants them to win? 
laugh.gif

Let's see what happens without an avy.

If its between Novak and Smith who starts. As much I hate the idea of either one starting because it hurts the bench. Then I realized it doesn't matter Smith is gonna play starter minutes. As much as it pain me to say it start Novak. So he can spread the floor for Mel to operate. Novak can just guard Haslem.

Not the time to be proud, its time for the zone play. They still not that good in a half court offense

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yeah that doesn't make sense. He's mad at them so he wants them to win? 
laugh.gif

perhaps hes frustrated he cant beat them

amare_stoudemire--300x300.jpg

Asked what triggered the incident, Stoudemire said, “We’re down 0-2 and I knew how important it was to get a win in Miami. We played somewhat well enough to win Game 2. I was more frustrated we were down 0-2. It wasn’t as if I was trying to take out the fire extinguisher door. I wanted to make noise and let out some frustration.’’

Stoudemrie said many players let out their frustrations in similar ways.

“It happens all the time,’’ Stoudemire said. “Some players kick over ice coolers. Some players tip over a table. Some players even hit a chair. My thing was to hit a wall and I sliced my hand.’’

Privately, Stoudemire feels surprised he’s been crucified considering how he worked 10 hours a day on rehab to make it back for the playoffs from a bulging disk. He wore a “Marked Man’’ T-shirt as he met reporters.

Stoudemire emphasized he thought he was just slamming a metal wall and didn’t see the fire extinguisher.

“I just walked by the door and it’s made of 85 percent metal and two percent glass, a strip of glass,’’ Stoudemire said. “I didn’t try to hit the glass at all. I just walked by and I didn’t see the strip of glass.’’

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...ar_hopes_dxllxK2dpn9f6j3vrQ7NJM#ixzz1toJgeZAi

Yeah you and your 100 million dollars and no defense no rebounding $@+ is a marked man. ****.

How about he shows the frustration on the court?

How about you give a hard foul to a heat player? Instead of a hard foul to an inanimate object.

I'd be much happier if he was out game 3 for a fight than a self inflicted injury. This guy missed 2 playoffs in a row for injuries that were self inflicted

It's very easy to show frustration and effort on the court. It's literally what can fuel you to rebound and box out

Originally Posted by DubA169

How about he shows the frustration on the court?

How about you give a hard foul to a heat player? Instead of a hard foul to an inanimate object.

I'd be much happier if he was out game 3 for a fight than a self inflicted injury. This guy missed 2 playoffs in a row for injuries that were self inflicted

It's very easy to show frustration and effort on the court. It's literally what can fuel you to rebound and box out
Exactly. While im happy hes frustrated (because hes playing like %%%$). He needs to use that frustration on the court to push him to do the things critics are saying he cant do.

While part of me says get rid of him. The other part wants to believe that a real training camp with Tyson and a coach would get him more focused on the defensive end. Making him not try so hard to force his offense because he is trying to make up for the fact that he brings nothing on the defensive end.

He just doesn't know how to defend or box out. I'm just starting to feel sorry for him.

He wasn't this bad on the defensive end last season, was he?

The braids
laugh.gif
I'd entertain offers for Stoudemire this off season, see what you could get and move on from there. I wanna believe he could come in next year, give 18 and 8 and help us win, but I don't have much faith. Knicks need more guys with toughness and clearly him and I play scared Landry Fields aren't the answers.

Back
Top Bottom