let this thread die (NYK)

I don't wanna trade him at his lowest point. Gotta get some value back

He wasn't as bad last year because he played center and was less injured

But I mean forget bosh. Dude is guarding Haslem and can't even handle that. Damn shame.

Its just been a bad year for him. He hasn't been 100% since late last year. IF he can can his jumper back, things change drastically.

2j10jlf.jpg

we are back to being a joke

Bosh being out is big. It moves Tyson back to Joel and I have no doubt in my mind he can kill him on the boards and be able to beat him multiple times for cuts to the hoop on offense. And I would think it lets Novak play a little more @ the 3 now and guard Haslem on Defense. Since Melo is going to move to the 4.

With no Bosh and Amare. I still feel like they have an advantage because they have 2 superstars. But I think things even out more because they become a little less dangerous. And I feel like this year we are better without Amare. Of course Bron or Wade can always have "One of those games" and make Bosh missing not matter. But so can Melo. So we will see tonight.

I would honestly love an AI vs VC in the 01 playoffs type show from Bron and Melo. Where they just go @ it all game bucket for bucket. But I want a win first. So get this win tonight. Then those two can shoot it out game 4

Edit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Pacers keep adding on to the reasons why I hate them. I gotta stop posting tho. I got a feeling I might need my posts for the actual game. #NoBackUpNameProblems

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Its just been a bad year for him. He hasn't been 100% since late last year. IF he can can his jumper back, things change drastically.

And that first step.  If he can ever regain that quick first step, he'd be 1000x more useful.

Sorry George
frown.gif
 won't be out in the city tonight.  Sunday
nerd.gif

Oh and it's Austin Croshere, %!#+ Austin Croshere.

lol damn yall crucifying stat. a messed up back. not being able to play. less touches and the unexpected death of his older brother. dude aint in the right state of mind, i forgive him. he'll be aight next season

and i read on realgm that lin played 3 on 3 and is possibly will play game 4. idk how i feel bout that. dont want him to rush back.

but on another note TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
pimp.gif
!!

DubA169:
pr0phecy718:
amare_stoudemire--300x300.jpg

Yeah you and your 100 million dollars and no defense no rebounding $@+ is a marked man. ****.
DubA: *warned* The filters are there to help keep profanity off here; still up to the users to keep it off.

You know somehow If we pull 4 wins out of our %+%$%. A certain team would pop up next. A team we all would love to see get embarrassed.

Motivation
*Kelly Rowland Voice* Go Go Go Go

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

You know somehow If we pull 4 wins out of our %+%$%. A certain team would pop up next. A team we all would love to see get embarrassed.

Motivation
*Kelly Rowland Voice* Go Go Go Go

ayo

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I didn't notice Amar'e's tee.

I can't defend that. I hope he doesn't see himself as a victim here.
gotta be more pissed off at the garden PR for that 
laugh.gif

I mean

gob%20bluth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom