let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Shump was a damn good draft pick! Forget about him for ROY....how about Chandler for DPOY?!

I think he truly deserves it for what he has done in transforming this defense along with his defense against other big men and just keeping balls alive constantly. I watch the entire league heavy and maybe I am biased watching the Knicks every game but I don't think there has been a better defensive player more impactful to his team this season than Tyson Chandler.

Sir ibaka Will probably win it tbh.

How about the play that was drawn up for Novak's 1.5 pointer? It was a perfect play. Those are the types of play calls out of time outs that killed us against the celtics in the playoffs last year. Woodson has definatly earned himself an extension.

Originally Posted by hustleordie

How about the play that was drawn up for Novak's 1.5 pointer? It was a perfect play. Those are the types of play calls out of time outs that killed us against the celtics in the playoffs last year. Woodson has definatly earned himself an extension.

Great point that was a great play call out of that time out. Offense had 3 players stacked to the right side of the ball. Once Melo got the ball all the defensive attention was towards him. I have definitely liked Woodson's playcalling after time out's. Surely wasn't a strength of D'Antoni.

Good heads up when Shumpert switched with Fields on the last play of the game, cause they knew rose wanted to get the switch. Wonder if it was the coaches or Shumpert that chose to do that

bucks got spanked 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by warriors510

Good heads up when Shumpert switched with Fields on the last play of the game, cause they knew rose wanted to get the switch. Wonder if it was the coaches or Shumpert that chose to do that
Pretty sure it was all Shump. He knew Rose was gonna try to get a pick so Shump wasnt gonna be guarding him for the shot. 
As for Odom. I think they saying that he wouldnt be eligible for the playoff roster for thies year if he went anywhere now. But as for next year? Only if Khloe says its ok to be in NY (who am I kidding, of course it would be ok to be in NY for TV ratings). Truthfully I think the TV ratings are gonna play a big piece in where he goes. And I would think it would be between Us, Miami, and going back to LA (Lakers or Clippers).

Odom is not eligible for the playoff roster since he was not dropped by March 23rd. No basketball for him next year. I wouldn't mind seeing him signed in the off-season though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by warriors510

Pretty sure it was all Shump. He knew Rose was gonna try to get a pick so Shump wasnt gonna be guarding him for the shot. 
As for Odom. I think they saying that he wouldnt be eligible for the playoff roster for thies year if he went anywhere now. But as for next year? Only if Khloe says its ok to be in NY (who am I kidding, of course it would be ok to be in NY for TV ratings). Truthfully I think the TV ratings are gonna play a big piece in where he goes. And I would think it would be between Us, Miami, and going back to LA (Lakers or Clippers).

no brooklyn nets? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Rose is a gametime decision, ankle issue.

Shortened season is killing Rose...hope we see the bulls in the Playoffs 
pimp.gif
It really is. If its not one thing its another at this point. I think hes had a problem with every part of his body this year outside of having a concussion.

I do think we would take them in the playoffs. But this hovering around 8th +#%* is killing me. I hate having to root for other teams to lose just to get in.

I'm sure the shortened season helped Lin get that injury.

Melo been playing with multiple injuries. The scheduale been terrible

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm sure the shortened season helped Lin get that injury.

Melo been playing with multiple injuries. The scheduale been terrible
That coupled with D'Antoni playing him 40 mpg during Linsanity.

I want no parts of Odom...i believe the Mavs still hold his rights as well so if they wanna trade him on draft night they can do so.

Shump has grown into a totally confident player...part of me thinks its his Chicago roots...the kid's jumper has gotten better in months and he hasn't lost a step defensively after his injury. Not to mention that his hands are quick.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I want no parts of Odom...i believe the Mavs still hold his rights as well so if they wanna trade him on draft night they can do so.

Shump has grown into a totally confident player...part of me thinks its his Chicago roots...the kid's jumper has gotten better in months and he hasn't lost a step defensively after his injury. Not to mention that his hands are quick.

Back
Top Bottom