let this thread die (NYK)

Thanks for the heads up.
pimp.gif

Rose looked fine to me all night especially after that 4 point play. I think he just doesn't want to defended by Shump for 35-40 minutes personally .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rose looked fine to me all night especially after that 4 point play. I think he just doesn't want to defended by Shump for 35-40 minutes personally .

Lol this!!! Shumps a beast on D so glad we got someone that can check guards

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Lol this!!! Shumps a beast on D so glad we got someone that can check guards

pimp.gif

Bucks game is of larger importance so this game is not a big deal, but with Rose out you have to try to take care of business.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

NBATV is airing a replay of the game right now.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!
I laughed.
And i don't know what the big deal is about Rose's injury. Everyones all melodramatic...he played for high contact for the majority of his career then developed a jumper...add that we have a shortened season and there you have it. 

We better win tonight and tomorrow.

Any chance the Sewer Rats beat Philly tonight?

edit: just saw the score to Bos/Mia......smh
30t6p3b.gif
. Let's go Wade & 2 Bandz!

Watching the Celtics handle the Heat like this should be a formula we should consider using. For some reason, they're one of the few teams in the league that can maintain a half-court a game against the Heat. Even with all these turnovers from Boston, they're still up big.

Another thing I noticed is that the Heat has a sub par perimeter defensive game. They're great guarding the paint, but when it comes to containing the perimeter jump shot--they're not that good.

ESPN really out here making this like a playoff game. Giving up to the second updates on Rose for a regular season game.
I dont think hes gonna play, but they dont wanna let the Knicks know anything until tipoff

Back
Top Bottom