let this thread die (NYK)

Back to Dishing and Swishing 
pimp.gif

Unless this game turned into NBA Street.. there was no way Davis was converting that alley oop.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Since so many of you hate Breen, I'm guessing most of you are tuned in to JVG/Tirico instead of the MSG broadcast huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm staying for Clyde and that ticker's annoying.
Im on MSG cause I ALWAYS opt for the game which has the LEAST delay.
IDK it just feels less organic with an 8 second delay there

So conflicted. If Boston jumps Indy...which I think they will.
And Orlando+Philly keep losing, we could be anywhere from 6-8.

But 6 would get us Boston, 7 Miami, 8 Chicago.

3 incredibly different teams that we've had success against, but could still embarrass our broken %@% team out of the playoffs.

Who do you guys wanna face?

Hope for 6th and that Indy keeps the 3rd seed?
The Heat with only Baron at the 1?
sick.gif

Healthy Chicago and their defense?
Rondo and the C's clutch everything?
We match up best vs. the Bulls. Which is why I'm alright with the 8 seed. I'm not saying we'll win the series but Chicago has their fair share of questions going in. Will DRose recover in time? How long does it take to get back to form? Will Rip finally make a difference? Can they get enough offensive contribution from anyone other than Rose for an entire series? The games against them this season shows we can at least keep up with them. Boston and Miami, when on their game, pose much more of a problem IMO.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Oh no.. we suck again
Finals bound.
Sums up this thread.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather not see the Bulls for 7 games just based off offensive rebounds alone. This team kills us, and any other team for that matter, on the boards.

It's the only thing keeping them in this game right now.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Since so many of you hate Breen, I'm guessing most of you are tuned in to JVG/Tirico instead of the MSG broadcast huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm staying for Clyde and that ticker's annoying.
Im on MSG cause I ALWAYS opt for the game which has the LEAST delay.
IDK it just feels less organic with an 8 second delay there
ESPN. Breen is unbearable, sometimes I watch the game on mute with music playing on my laptop cause dude just
30t6p3b.gif

Landry Fields is really frustrating me. Dude can get to the rim at will with those long arms but he's forever dancing or pulling up
30t6p3b.gif
Getting to the rim is the only thing he does well and he doesn't do it nearly enough. He should not be starting. I rather have JR jackin up shots.

And Baron Davis definitely watches the Globetrotter tapes before games.

Novak needs to start running around on the court no way in hell he gets open standing around without Melo on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom