let this thread die (NYK)

30t6p3b.gif

Baron is costing us this game. He needs to get aggressive going to the hole and stop shooting these stupid shots. Did he even have an assist in the first half? SMH

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Oh Really. Oh... Ok
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah i don't know about want Chicago, dudes need to chill.  If anything, id want Indiana.
we're not moving up to 6th though. So, yeah I want Chicago if the alternative is Miami. 

So basically you'd rather get stabbed than shot... Both options are going to result to massive blood loss and a good chance at death
laugh.gif

TD is hilarious to watch, it's like dude is playing 21 out there. "Nice! i got an offensive rebound! reset? naw, i'm just gonna spin around immediately and heave up a quick shot in traffic!"

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Refs dictated that whole %&*@#$ quarter man. Goodnight yall
I guess it makes sense tho. We get worked at home by the refs. Only makes sense we get worked even more on the road. 
Its really starting to get out of hand tho. I dont think there is a team in the NBA that has to play 8-5 more than we do. 

With that said, that was an ugly 2nd by us refs or not. We gotta do better than that 

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I HATE Michael Wilbon !!! I dead %@$ wanna punch him
He's a Chicago guy though so whatever. It's Jon Barry that needs to go. #!+!@!# never misses an opportunity to take shots at us.
eyes.gif

Don't let Allen fool you Cake...he just doesn't want to have to root against LeBron. Or would he...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He's right though, we're not touching that 6th spot. Orlando is in a free fall but too many games up and our schedule does us no favors.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
 Yeah i don't know about want Chicago, dudes need to chill.  If anything, id want Indiana.
we're not moving up to 6th though. So, yeah I want Chicago if the alternative is Miami. 

So basically you'd rather get stabbed than shot... Both options are going to result to massive blood loss and a good chance at death
laugh.gif
Oh, I know this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

THREE fouls called on Chicago in the whole first half.
What a joke
30t6p3b.gif
I had to do the research cause I always felt like the Bulls never get called for fouls and I was right. The leagues most physical defensive team has the least amount of fouls of any team in the league.

It's whatever though, refs can't prevent the Bulls getting curb stomped by Miami in the playoffs this year. This fraud $#@ team will not win a championship refs in their pocket or not.

laugh.gif
at least you have a realistic grasp on the situation Nolan

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Don't let Allen fool you Cake...he just doesn't want to have to root against LeBron. Or would he...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He's right though, we're not touching that 6th spot. Orlando is in a free fall but too many games up and our schedule does us no favors.

Aye... I'ma keep it Trill. I didn't exactly root against Bron when we played Mia last year.  I wanted a Cle v Orlando type series, he averages 40 and we win the series.

Hey what can I say... That's My Guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I feel the same way with Lebron. Let him average a triple double for the series, but of course I'd want the Knicks to win

Back
Top Bottom