let this thread die (NYK)

Should be another good game tonight Knicks fans. Hopefully we can get you guys back
laugh.gif

D. Rose will not play tonight. He was wearing a walking boot yesterday. John Paxson just said he's taking absolutely no chance.

RT @KCJHoop: John Paxson tells #Bulls flagship station WMVP that DRose is "sore" and "we're not going to risk anything" with him.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

lets not take this team lightly cause rose isnt playing. get this win on my bday knicks!!

happy bday...i will not change the thread title unless Team NYK allows me to 
laugh.gif

Happy bday. You scumbag.

laugh.gif

The Bulls have actually been very good without Rose this year. Gotta guard the perimeter. No Lucasanity, please.

happy birthday fellow Knick brethren

will not watch the whole game but we will win tonight

lets not take this team lightly cause rose isnt playing. get this win on my bday knicks!!
nojx0.gif

gimme ONE reason why should I tell you happy bday?!?!

nah just uffin wit you...
laugh.gif
Happy Bday, young fella. Hoping melo puts on another show tonight for your sake...

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

No D. Rose?

Eh, if we get the W...it gives the media an excuse to short change us.
Word.

What's good A?

This. They will be much better on offense tonight with out Rose. Always a good thing when we can play a team without their MVP though.

Happy B.Day.

We didn't play well on the offense either on Sunday. We just had them on smash in the beginning and built a big lead.

Loving that Defense is becoming the "identity" for the Knicks again. That gives us a shot every night. And we definitely need the D to show up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom