let this thread die (NYK)

<---------- Still mad about that Novak three. Ball was 3 quarters of the way down and defied the laws of physics
30t6p3b.gif

I would love to see Nate get a legit shot to coach a team that isn't half injured year round. The years he had with portland showed just how much players bought into him.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

<---------- Still mad about that Novak three. Ball was 3 quarters of the way down and defied the laws of physics
30t6p3b.gif

iba8evVRG4yxLP.gif
  I've literally watched this 50 times and I still don't get it.
alien.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Damn right we want revenge....and get some more food/drink choices in the stadium, all I could find way up there were hotdogs, pizza and beer...greatexperience in the Garden though
pimp.gif
I will be back and gotta check out the Bulls at Barclay center

I think yall will be in for it tomorrow. Thibs will solve the matchup problem with Melo and I'm sure we will keep our hands up this time around

yeah the food variety is very poor at MSG. dont see it changing. there is probably a huge profit margin on the few items they put out. the sausage sub with marinara sauce is great

but they have added dozens of new beers and alcahols so im pretty sure you just didnt find the right places. gotta go in the 100's

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The audacity for Melo's 3 right after Novak to rattle in though
laugh.gif
Gotta have that audacity to hit those kind of shots. Lock, load and fire. I doubt he even blinked either time.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I was hurt when that didn't drop. Great play, great execution, great shot.

Those shots got to fall for Novak and he has have a big game tomorrow. 3-4 threes would be perfect. We need him to have an impact on the game with the 3 to open things up.

I look for T.D. to have a big game.
nerd.gif

That Novak 3.... wow. I didn't think the knicks had a shot to come back. Hopefully the Knicks can make some noise in the playoffs like the last lockout season.

I don't care about the ROY.

I'd just appreciate the refs not calling him for BS holding the rim or staring someone down.

K? Thnx refs

Originally Posted by DubA169

I don't care about the ROY.

I'd just appreciate the refs not calling him for BS holding the rim or staring someone down.

K? Thnx refs

that has to be one of the most stupidest rules in all of sports.....
If this was done now, Kemp would have been T'ed up 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Shump is so much more than we thought he'd be. I remember that first game against Boston where everyone was saying we liked how looked out there before he got hurt. And that he had potential .. but who knew he'd be so crucial to the team. Defensively and chemistry wise.

I hit my head on the top bunk after the first Melo 3; ran out of the room completely after the second one
roll.gif

Even my roommate was hype and he doesnt even watch basketball like that
laugh.gif

No way a bench player gets ROY over a starter who the team is built around in Irving, but the kid can ball.

Once Shump gets his jumper down, and if he learns how to come off a couple of screens and either pop up or use his athleticism to get to the basket, he's gonna be one beastly player. Donnie did us well by drafting him.

I'm too young to remember Gary Payton locking up people, I remember him more for dreamcast commercials
laugh.gif

But any chance Shump can become as close to being the glove 2.0 as a defender can with today's rules.

Shump was a damn good draft pick! Forget about him for ROY....how about Chandler for DPOY?!

I think he truly deserves it for what he has done in transforming this defense along with his defense against other big men and just keeping balls alive constantly. I watch the entire league heavy and maybe I am biased watching the Knicks every game but I don't think there has been a better defensive player more impactful to his team this season than Tyson Chandler.

Tyson gonna finish top 3 in votes

If we get top 3 or 4 in the east or at least better than the magic maybe he will win it

Back
Top Bottom