let this thread die (NYK)

Great, great, GREAT win!
pimp.gif

I'm not even trying to get my hopes up for the 4th seed. I want that 6th seed though. Can't believe I'm rooting for Boston right now
30t6p3b.gif

As great as this win is.. I'm still not expecting to catch Boston and win the division.

If we do, great.. but right now I want to win and hope the Sixers totally collapse. Playoffs still aren't guaranteed considering how close the 7th and 8th spot are right now.

son I WANT dat 4 seed dogs....

im still conflicted on who I want to win the sixers celts game.... It all comes down to if we want 7th place or 4th place (which I'd rather have if we were to go up against Orlando )
Pending the schedule, for the celtics...

[table]April 2012[tr][th=""]#[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Opponent[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Result[/th][th=""]Broadcast[/th][th=""]Giveaways/Promotions[/th][/tr][tr][td]52[/td][td]Sunday, April 1[/td][td]Miami Heat[/td][td]3:30 p.m.[/td][td]72-91, Win
(30-22)[/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]53[/td][td]Wednesday, April 4[/td][td]San Antonio Spurs[/td][td]7:30 p.m.[/td][td]87-86, Loss
(30-23)[/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]54[/td][td]Thursday, April 5[/td][td]@ Chicago Bulls[/td][td]9:30 p.m.[/td][td]86-93, Loss
(30-24)[/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]55[/td][td]Saturday, April 7[/td][td]@ Indiana Pacers[/td][td]7:00 p.m.[/td][td]86-72, Win
(31-24)[/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]56[/td][td]Sunday, April 8[/td][td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td][td]6:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]57[/td][td]Tuesday, April 10[/td][td]@ Miami Heat[/td][td]7:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]58[/td][td]Wednesday, April 11[/td][td]Atlanta Hawks[/td][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]59[/td][td]Friday, April 13[/td][td]@ Toronto Raptors[/td][td]7:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]60[/td][td]Saturday, April 14[/td][td]@ New Jersey Nets[/td][td]7:30 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]61[/td][td]Sunday, April 15[/td][td]@ Charlotte Bobcats[/td][td]6:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]62[/td][td]Tuesday, April 17[/td][td]@ New York Knicks[/td][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]63[/td][td]Wednesday, April 18[/td][td]Orlando Magic[/td][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]64[/td][td]Friday, April 20[/td][td]@ Atlanta Hawks[/td][td]7:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]65[/td][td]Tuesday, April 24[/td][td]Miami Heat[/td][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]WEEI
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]66[/td][td]Thursday, April 26[/td][td]Milwaukee Bucks[/td][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td][/td][td]CSNHD/WEEI[/td][/tr][/table]I'd rather have em win this game and slide down the standings the rest of the way. 

They have 11 games left and only 3 games that would be "Gimme's" 

Now for Philly...

they got an easier schedule than the celts so hopefully we take over tonight after a sixers loss, then the celtics slide... PLEASE GAWD

IDK wats YUKU's Issue

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial]Upcoming Games[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial]April[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial]Opponent[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial]Time[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial]Local TV[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial]Nat TV[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial]Radio[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Sun 08[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Boston  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 6:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Tue 10[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ New Jersey  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:30pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Wed 11[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Toronto  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Fri 13[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] vs New Jersey  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Mon 16[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Orlando  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Tue 17[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] vs Indiana  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Wed 18[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Cleveland  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] TCN-PHI[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Sat 21[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Indiana  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Mon 23[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ New Jersey  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 7:30pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Wed 25[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Milwaukee  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 8:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=helvetica, arial] Thu 26[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] @ Detroit  [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 8:00pm[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] CSN[/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] [/font][/td][td][font=helvetica, arial] 94 WIP[/font][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Today's game is why the Knicks got Melo. To put the team on the back when nothing is falling and win big games.

I love that shot he gave Korver after he smacked A.R. in the face.

Rebounding almost cause them the game but defense won the game for them

Nice game Shump

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Today's game is why the Knicks got Melo. To put the team on the back when nothing is falling and win big games.

Nice game Shump
Anthony Randolph still on the team?

I wonder if Deng was thinking about this after Melo hit that shot in OT. Dude has so much confidence at the end of games.

Knicks own the tiebreaker over Philly.

..and don't even bother with the division, just try to make the playoffs. Sixers are a young team feeling the pressure from the Knicks and Bucks now, I can see them not even making it anymore
eek.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

the goal for us should be the second round... IDC where or how

THIS! and this is WHY  I want the 4th spot... I whole heartedly feel that we can beat ATL (5th Seed currently)  in a 7 game series with the currently depleted roster. 
Move on to the second round and see what happens. 

But I REALLY feel like if we can keep the foot on the gas and again, if Boston can slide after this victory... We CAN get 4th...

We tryna keep Philly in the rear view and Milwaukee 2 cars behind us. 

Im Glad Melo showed everyone on National TV why he should be worth what he is worth.

Edit: I loved when Melo said  "THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!" after the GW three

Boston will clinch the division, they have complete control and will finish the deal.

I don't care what see the Knicks get.

Breen was on another level today. He's usually bad with sucking off the officiating/hating on our players, but today was a whole different story. I was getting more heated at him than JR smiths bonehead shot attempts smh.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Nice game Shump
Anthony Randolph still on the team?

I'm not the only one but I like to call J.R. Smith A.R smith

It's kind of nice to see JVG praising the Knicks and it's players. A part of me wishes he would come back to this organization, but his relationship with Dolan has gone so sour since 99' I don't think he'll ever have anything to do with us till Dolan sells the team or something. This is the same reason why I think we have no shot at Stan Van Gundy either (I don't want him as our coach).

Whoever is coaching the Knicks next season better be a defensive minded coach, because I really believe we have the set pieces (i.e. Chandler, Shumpert and Melo) to be one of the most maniacal defenses in the league.

People still hating on Breen?

A. Who cares?
and B. I heard him get excited plenty about the Knicks.. he gave a loud and energetic call on both Melo shots.. then he and JVG didn't say anything to let the noise of the crowd be heard.

I'm far more concerned with watching the game than worrying about if the play by play guy is criticizing the team.

great game knick fans

we missed 4 free throws at the end but hey, no excuses

dude shumpert
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

he's going to wind up being the 2nd best player from this draft class

future all star right there

i wonder where the draft "experts" are who were bashing the pick at. not saying i knew he was going to be this good, but ppl got to let these guys play before judging them

Back
Top Bottom