let this thread die (NYK)

There aren't enough words for Shump's D and Tyson's hustle and help D

Rose can destroy every player off the dribble in this league...but he sure can't with Shumpert. Athletically...he's right there. D-Rose needs a pick and roll to attack Shump.

Tyson...the constant tip outs giving extra possessions. On the ground getting loose balls.

Man...this team is something else when they play the right way. And it wouldn't have even been this close had they not shot so horribly from the field. JR will not shoot 2-11 or w/e he was from three and Novak will not miss shots like he did today. They shot horribly from the field as a team.

But they have Melo
pimp.gif

Right before the 3 he hit to take the lead he got fouled twice while under the hoop. Refs really tried hard to shank us today.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Melo is so selfish. What can we get for him in a trade? This is Lin's team now!!
pimp.gif

(yeah...some of yall don't even deserve to be in here celebrating. sorry %%*!$ smh)
Quoted for Mother +#!*#!! truth.

We know who those trolls are. That's why all that frontrunning, live in the moment %@#! is for the birds. Weak %$@ *@!!*!.

Neighbors gonna call the cops on me, I've been yelling MAD %@#! in the crib.
laugh.gif

and I'm not sure why yall are surprised Melo didn't get the foul calls on the drives before the 3. He NEVER gets those from the refs
laugh.gif
. He didn't in Denver, and he doesn't now. That's why he said eff it and just popped the 3

There aren't enough words for Shump's D and Tyson's hustle and help D

Rose can destroy every player off the dribble in this league...but he sure can't with Shumpert. Athletically...he's right there. D-Rose needs a pick and roll to attack Shump.

Tyson...the constant tip outs giving extra possessions. On the ground getting loose balls.

Man...this team is something else when they play the right way. And it wouldn't have even been this close had they not shot so horribly from the field. JR will not shoot 2-11 or w/e he was from three and Novak will not miss shots like he did today. They shot horribly from the field as a team.

But they have Melo
pimp.gif

QFT

Let teams underestimate us and well see what happens
pimp.gif

OMG GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melo lit up

shumpert play excellent defense

chandler was EVERYWHERE

teamwork and defense helped us keep up with the bulls run, melo sealed the game

What a game, !*#**#% Carmelo. Great hustling by Tyson, great defense by Shump.

Shouldn't have ended like this, our third quarter has to be better. We started looking like D'Antoni's Knicks during the second half. Too many forced jumpers, I hate that $@+*

Page 907 is funny. Sky totally fell in on that page.
laugh.gif

Great win for the Knicks though.

when melo shot both those 3s i was like NOOOOOOO!!! then he made BOTH of them I went YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!111!1!!11111!ONE!!!!!WUN!!1!1NE!!!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Page 907 is funny. Sky totally fell in on that page.
laugh.gif

Great win for the Knicks though.

laugh.gif
That's how it is though, not alot of wins like this happen in the past decade.  I'm sure they figured same ol' same ol'.

and I'm not sure why yall are surprised Melo didn't get the foul calls on the drives before the 3. He NEVER gets those from the refs
laugh.gif
. He didn't in Denver, and he doesn't now. That's why he said eff it and just popped the 3

I'm a little tipsy so I hope I'm not getting this wrong, but I think you're one of the few people who have defended Melo for like 9 YEARS since he's been getting hate. 
This win feels GREAT!!! Add this one to his clutch numbers. Dude has his flaws, no doubt, but he is a certified monster when used properly. (That's directed at you, D'Antoni)

What I really don't get about the Knicks fans that happen to be Melo haters is: 

His "iso-ball" has had more 50-win seasons in the last 8 years than the Knicks have had in the last 20+. Why not let him do what he does?

Back
Top Bottom