let this thread die (NYK)

I replayed the end, Melo was not fouled on that first drive, 2nd shot attempt should have been a foul....but refs didn't want the game decided that way.

JR had an important steal, Chandler two tip out rebounds, Melo 3....bang.

Now that was what I expected to see from Melo after we got him. If he plays like this we can beat anybody this spring.

Melo playing hard and motivated with Woodson there, yes....but the lack of PG play is alarming and will be our downfall imo (unfortunately).

I have been the biggest melo hater in this thread from jump and I can say that this dude delivered a must win game for us. Moments like today are great to build on. Melo has stepped up since stat and Lin have been out. Chandler was huge down the stretch battling for offensive tip backs but those two threes by melo from way out damn

Amazing win...had a feeling we'd win today.

The Bulls are what they are, so I'm glad we got this win. Shumpert did his work and Tyson as well.

I'm glad Woodson said that he tells his players to go to the basket more. Smith pardon the typo needs to exercise better judgement when the ball's in his hands. (II)

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

For some lulz check out page 127 of the bulls thread

That dude spookz is one of the worst posters I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Like I told NYC.......i've never heard of spookz312....and im the biggest Bulls' fan on NT.

great $@#%$+# game!!!
when melo hit that 3 and the camera panned to the knick greats in the stands that was so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tim teufel wrote:
I have been the biggest melo hater in this thread from jump and I can say that this dude delivered a must win game for us. Moments like today are great to build on. Melo has stepped up since stat and Lin have been out. Chandler was huge down the stretch battling for offensive tip backs but those two threes by melo from way out damn
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

tim teufel wrote:
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh.

My dude u try way too hard. But I thought u had me igged? Lulz

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't have anyone on NT ignored. Try again. Or better yet stick with the 'sky is falling' gimmick...because when W's like these do come around it only reinforces how little you know of anything.
happy.gif

Great GREAT team win. Melo came through like some of us knew he could and eventually would. Game notes:

- Melo is not always going to be this hot. We have to continue to get huge contributions from Shump and JR specifically. Shump is going to be playing more minutes because of his defense, so while he's out there he has to be aggressive offensively.

-I'm not mad at JR's misses. JR is a shooter. We brought him here to shoot and make tough shots. Gotta take the good with the bad. He stays on the floor even when he's cold because he hustles and plays defense better than Landry or Novak. He kept shooting because they kept giving him open looks. It is what it is. Novak is my dude but he's a stiff. He's not doing much on defense and he can't get himself open. Landry provides no advantages over JR.

-Novak has to learn to rotate over to the weak side on offense so that the ball can be swung around to him. He kinda just floats into a corner and sits there. Might come up occasionally to set a pick but it's not like he's a threat to roll, they just switch out to him and keep him from shooting 3's. Some baseline screens would free him up.

-Shump's defense is remarkable. His hands are quick and his risks are calculated. He HAS to start over Landry. Especially now that he's hitting the 3 point shot and getting to the rim. I see no reason why Landry should start over him.

-Tyson Chandler is a game changer. Nuff said.

-Baron Davis has lost sight of his role. He's not sure if he wants to distribute or score. Some games we need one, some games the other. He never seems to be cognizant of what kind of pg play we need on any given night. That's one thing Lin has shown to do way better. He scores when we need scoring and passes when we need passing. If Lin can't play and Baron continues like this we're f'd because Bibby and slow and Toney Douglas is still Toney Douglas (although I will say Toney has learned a bit, like keeping dribble and passing off the pick n roll).

This team has so much potential but we still have a ways to go. Gotta keep pluggin away at it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't have anyone on NT ignored. Try again. Or better yet stick with the 'sky is falling' gimmick...because when W's like these do come around it only reinforces how little you know of anything.
happy.gif
what are u even talking about? but yeah lets go sixers

One of the most important things i've saw out of Woodson tonight is the fact that he Really trust J.R and so does melo. That's big with J.R because he isn't going to continue to brick and unlike when he was playing under Karl he doesn't have to watch his back everytime he's not cooking on offense

this game was beyond intense, i almost smacked fire out my lady when she accidentally changed the channel to golf. thank god for the previous button 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

One of the most important things i've saw out of Woodson tonight is the fact that he Really trust J.R and so does melo. That's big with J.R because he isn't going to continue to brick and unlike when he was playing under Karl he doesn't have to watch his back everytime he's not cooking on offense
Agreed.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

For some lulz check out page 127 of the bulls thread

That dude spookz is one of the worst posters I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Like I told NYC.......i've never heard of spookz312....and im the biggest Bulls' fan on NT.
like i said yall can have NT its cool I understand yall
laugh.gif

but me I live in the real world not on NT im not here for approval or looking to be "heard of" as these clowns put it..be a man do you n keep it movin *+*% outta here
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom