let this thread die (NYK)

AND !#!*@% DONE SAID MELO FELL OFF AND !#!*@% SAID MELO DONE LOST IT MAN $$%+ !#!*@% DAWG

LETS *#@%#+# GOOOOOO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

AND !#!*@% DONE SAID MELO FELL OFF AND !#!*@% SAID MELO DONE LOST IT MAN $$%+ !#!*@% DAWG

LETS *#@%#+# GOOOOOO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!! got me jumping up and down like that was to win game 7

Melo is so selfish. What can we get for him in a trade? This is Lin's team now!!
pimp.gif

(yeah...some of yall don't even deserve to be in here celebrating. sorry %%*!$ smh)

These games are always close between these two teams, records don't mean !$%%.

So much responsibility for Shump to play defense on their best player, a damn rookie.

I threw a hard fist pump in the air when Rose missed that shot, forgot about my Tetanus shot which bruised my arm (cries in pain)

According to this thread the game was over with a few minutes left in the 4th.. the sky is always falling around here.

Outstanding defense by Shumpert, great effort by Chandler, Melo was clutch and carried the team when they needed it.. JR's awful shooting, the Bulls missing FTs.. whatever.. the Knicks got the win.

Should be a big confidence boost, and a much needed win considering the remaining schedule.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Wow @ this thread during the game tho...

Won't be back here...

Usually behind watching on DVR, but I started the game early today...

...game is still not over...

said this after the And 1 3 by Rose...
glasses.gif

This was 1 of my favorite games ever...

Best win of the season. My stomach was turning the entire game because I knew Bulls would come back. Thought it was a wrap after Novaks trey went down and somehow rimmed out.

Best !%%$%$# win of the season. MELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope we don't get the same refs tues. I hate being that guy, but we weren't getting calls, and got alot of bad ones against us. Not saying they had anything to do with the bulls coming back so close, doesn't change the game was called poorly for the knicks though.

knicks is a great match up against the bulls, miami not so much
being 8th seed is a blessing if you think bout it...

Back
Top Bottom