let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sounds bad.
frown.gif

Not really, it looks like hes trying to stay in shape and keep his legs under him so when he comes back hes ready. Good news imo.

Isiah Thomas Fired As FIU Head Coach
Apr 06, 2012 2:31 PM EDT

Isiah Thomas has been relieved of his duties as head coach of Florida International.

"We want to thank Isiah Thomas for his three years here at FIU," Paul Garcia said. "However, we have decided to take the program in a different direction."

Via RealGM Staff Report

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....Head_Coach#ixzz1rHqL5MiD

:-/

"Guys like Duncan and Rose are coach makers and guys like Dwight and Melo are coach killers"

roll.gif

Why do I come to this forum ?

time to take that consultant job
at least mike woodson is safe, since they are IU buddies

Wouldn't be mad at Zeke being in charge of the draft again though but chill this aint even slightly funny.

Terrible news and I hope that his connections here won't get IT anywhere near the Garden.

The franchise runs Donnie Walsh off after he got us out of the salary cap nightmare that we were in. Walsh was the consummate professional and a helluva basketball guy....we did him so dirty.

Isaiah Thomas, I wouldn't even have him scout. He's one of those people where you guy em an inch they take a mile...he cost the Garden millions in a PR sexual harassment scandal and proved incapable of running a team from both the president and Coaching positions

I don't know if he has naked pics of Dolan or what, but they have a very peculiar relationship. Almost like Dolan does everything Thomas says.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I say Stan stays in Orlando.
Have you been watching the news past few days?
laugh.gif
There's a 2% chance Stan stays in Orlando. Dude is as good as gone, only reason why he hasn't left is because the playoffs are right around the corner and they're fighting to get home court. Barring a miraculous championship run (and even then, who knows)...he'll be choosing from job offers after Orlando's season is done.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Terrible news and I hope that his connections here won't get IT anywhere near the Garden.

The franchise runs Donnie Walsh off after he got us out of the salary cap nightmare that we were in. Walsh was the consummate professional and a helluva basketball guy....we did him so dirty.

Isaiah Thomas, I wouldn't even have him scout. He's one of those people where you guy em an inch they take a mile...he cost the Garden millions in a PR sexual harassment scandal and proved incapable of running a team from both the president and Coaching positions

I don't know if he has naked pics of Dolan or what, but they have a very peculiar relationship. Almost like Dolan does everything Thomas says.
Real talk, I don't even think he left the organization to begin with.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Isiah Thomas will not be the coach of the Knicks
laugh.gif
As scary as it is, I wouldn't laugh it off so soon.  These are the Knicks we're talking about, and last I checked James Dolan was still the owner
ohwell.gif

Also, didn't see this posted:

550248_10100298438184442_16116958_43615919_1242910169_n.jpg

laugh.gif
you gotta love this team

We should all probably be more worried about him being rehired as GM. He never actually wanted to coach the team when he got here and only did it cuz he was forced to after all the other coaches he hired failed.

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Isiah Thomas will not be the coach of the Knicks
laugh.gif
As scary as it is, I wouldn't laugh it off so soon.  These are the Knicks we're talking about, and last I checked James Dolan was still the owner
ohwell.gif

Also, didn't see this posted:

550248_10100298438184442_16116958_43615919_1242910169_n.jpg

laugh.gif
you gotta love this team

its been posted....

Back
Top Bottom