roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GIF is hilarious, but you should have clicked cancel instead of post

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Mobb Eep!

so Fields trying to smang Kelly Divine, but wasn't tryna pay...so she said have a nice day...supposedly
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  @ Fields thinking he had the star power or appeal or game to smash without paying.
Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Sub-par players ? I don't know about that. Their roster is pretty nice to me.
Eh, outside of Rose and their frontcourt (not counting Loozer) there isn't a player on that team I'd want on the Knicks.

To me it's all Thibs. The team would come back to Earth and play their talent level without him.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

roll.gif

That's crazy, I was JUST listening to that interview. She said dude was mixed.
laugh.gif
I thought Melo too tho.

Nah, couldn't be Landry.  He's too much of a religious freak and Jesus lover.  You guys must've forgot that Mike Bibby is mulatto.

hey guys, what are your thoughts on the knicks hiring Jeff Van Gundy's brother? 
nerd.gif
  Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied with Woodson at the moment, but if the opportunity comes up....would you?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

hey guys, what are your thoughts on the knicks hiring Jeff Van Gundy's brother? 
nerd.gif
  Don't get me wrong, I'm satisfied with Woodson at the moment, but if the opportunity comes up....would you?

That hire would be great but would melo and stat get along with him?

Agreed. I'm not sure there wouldn't be a mutiny. Woodson's been pretty tough on them so far though, so maybe they respect being held accountable. Could be great or an absolute disaster.

If its not Phil or Sloan, I want Woodson to get the job. He has our players playing real well. And it seems like they respect him and enjoy playing for him. No need to break that up unless its for a HOF coach.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

If its not Phil or Sloan, I want Woodson to get the job. He has our players playing real well. And it seems like they respect him and enjoy playing for him. No need to break that up unless its for a HOF coach.

This.

Plus...

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

This.

Plus...

at this point in time, (between Jerry and Phil) i would actually take Sloan over Phil...During Phil's last run, it seem like he didn't really care anymore
If this was 10 years ago, then obviously I would take Phil. But as of right now, i would be "mehh" if i found out the knicks hired Jackson

I say Stan stays in Orlando. At this point, barring a complete meltdown in the playoffs, you have to give Woodson the job for 1 or 2 years. I truly never believed he would have these dudes buying in this well.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I could see SVG being a disaster

Yup. You can't be hard on players in the game and have an ahole personality at the same time.That just makes you a tough person to listen to and like.Woodson is tough on his players but he's a great communicator. He shows that he cares about them, so they rally around him. Like JR said yesterday he listens to his opinion about on court and off court matters.Stan Van knows the game inside out but he's not a good communicator. He can irritate you just watching him coach, I can only imagine how his players feel.If we can't get Phil, I think Mike should get a 2 year contact.

woodson has done an excellent job. great communicator. prepares the team well after a loss. stresses that defense creates offense. seems good with the media.

watch dolan not bring him back because he talked about the lin injury.

i just have a baaad feeling about dolan

woodson has done an excellent job. great communicator. prepares the team well after a loss. stresses that defense creates offense. seems good with the media.

Hush!  just think positive thoughts lol

Word.

Stan would be a bad hire.
ohwell.gif

I like him, but he wouldn't work.

Sig check....

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I could see SVG being a disaster

Yup. You can't be hard on players in the game and have an ahole personality at the same time.That just makes you a tough person to listen to and like.Woodson is tough on his players but he's a great communicator. He shows that he cares about them, so they rally around him. Like JR said yesterday he listens to his opinion about on court and off court matters.Stan Van knows the game inside out but he's not a good communicator. He can irritate you just watching him coach, I can only imagine how his players feel.If we can't get Phil, I think Mike should get a 2 year contact.

This too.
laugh.gif
I saw more then 5 times last night where he sat down frustratedly, then stood up after a score, then sit back down rubbing and scratching his head after a bad possession. Dude was looking like he wasn't sure if he wanted to coach the game one moment then the next he was back on.

Also, I was thinking. With Woodson as the Head Coach from the start of the season we are probably in home-court position right now in the offs. Lin would have probably been cut a lot earlier then D'Antoni decided he might have done it. Maybe there is no Linsanity at all.

What's ya'll thoughts on that ?

QFT
Also, Please, NO CALIPARI

Back
Top Bottom