let this thread die (NYK)

Damn looking at this game we really should've won against Indy. Of course ORL showed no fight in the 2nd half but it helps even though they had no Anderson and Turk went down early.

No surprise the story is about SVG and Dwight pointing to the team quitting on the coach and Dwight not even trying after the loss. Where as I saw it as Tyson having a great defensive game guarding him.

Melo, JR, Novak
pimp.gif
Fields hitting 3s
eek.gif
but missing all his FTs
sick.gif

TD played okay but I won't be fooled by son padding his stats in the 4th. The game was already over but it's good that he provided some bench scoring.

^I agree with you that Tyson's defensive play is being overshadowed here which is crazy since he has shut down D12 two games in a row.

DubA169 wrote:
M-O-B-B double E- P

i read that hahn and tripuka were yelling at each other? anything interesting?

Mobb Eep?
laugh.gif

Tyson has owned Dwight ALL season..The first game at the Garden where the Knicks had a nice lead and ended up losing because the Magic got hot from 3 point land, Tyson locked Dwight down..And the last 2 games Tyson had dude looking like Joel Anthony. In the past I used to dread playing the Magic because I knew nobody on the Knicks was holding Dwight to anything less than 20/15 but with Tyson, I feel confident anytime we play them.

I'm not overly concerned with Rose returning. Obviously the team has a better shot at beating the Bulls w/o their best player, but it's rare for a player to be on fire his first game back. Dude will be rusty, his energy won't be as unlimited as it always seems to be, and his shot will be off from not playing for so long. If the Knicks wanna grab 1 of the 2 games they play against the Bulls, they have to go after the 1st game because by the 2nd game, Rose will be back in his groove

Mobb Eep!

so Fields trying to smang Kelly Divine, but wasn't tryna pay...so she said have a nice day...supposedly
nerd.gif

roll.gif

That's crazy, I was JUST listening to that interview. She said dude was mixed.
laugh.gif
I thought Melo too tho.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by tim teufel

How the hell do the bulls win so many games with all those subpar players smh

a great coach
Also important, Smart Players. Players who adapt and become better everyday, physically and mentally. 

Yeah they defiantly have some high IQ players. Also easier for a team to gel when they are all on a level playing field as opposed to a bunch of stars. And rose isn't the average primodonna star type which helps

These dudes gamble every second they get.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
if Tyson has been balling with a fractured hand. I wonder if it's a finger or in his wrist.

Back
Top Bottom