let this thread die (NYK)

Rose returning against us it never fails
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

important win but i still dunno if we make the playoffs. the bucks schedule in very easy

The Knicks own the tiebreaker at the moment, right? Season series is 2-1? What happens if the Bucks win the next game against the Knicks and both teams end up with the same record?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by DubA169

important win but i still dunno if we make the playoffs. the bucks schedule in very easy

The Knicks own the tiebreaker at the moment, right? Season series is 2-1? What happens if the Bucks win the next game against the Knicks and both teams end up with the same record?
I think next tiebreaker is conference record. But we not gonna have to worry about that cuz we winning that next Bucks game. 

Great bounce win for this team tonight. I love the effort of this team. Sunday is a huge game where we have to do a great job of controlling the glass but until then Go Bulls and beat the C's!!

laugh.gif
Of course Rose aims to return back against us. Looks like I'll be watching him cook us in person next Tuesday

24nkwb5.jpg

Honestly, I wouldnt mad if that's how it ended up shaking out.

I'd like to switch places with Boston in that picture, but I wouldn't be mad.

M-O-B-B double E- P

i read that hahn and tripuka were yelling at each other? anything interesting?

they werent yellling just tripuka was passionate as hell about the whole dwight and stan van gundy thing...

I've never EVER seen that amount of emotion from him for the knicks... He even said its a black eye for the league.
30t6p3b.gif
dude spazzed.

but good win, came in the beginning of the fourth and I saw domination taking place. I was happy about that.

I hate that derrick rose chose to come back against us.... At least wait till the second game damnit...

I'm hoping boston loses tonight PLEASE. I am disgusted at seeing them at that high of a slot... WE should be there.

Back
Top Bottom