let this thread die (NYK)

Going to the garden tomorrow for the game! It's going to be my first Knicks game at MSG. I hope for an close and exciting finish. Should be interesting to see how well D Rose plays after his injury. Let's get the W!

Sixers lost tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Going to the garden tomorrow for the game! It's going to be my first Knicks game at MSG. I hope for an close and exciting finish. Should be interesting to see how well D Rose plays after his injury. Let's get the W!

Wow bro.. that's something you will never forget.. Especially with this team vs. the Bulls. Enjoy it. The Garden is somethng else.

The Knicks are 1 game back of Philly for 7th..If Philly loses against the Celtics (they're playing them in Boston) and the Knicks can beat the Bulls, we're tied for 7th
pimp.gif
This makes this game that much more crucial tomorrow

Had dinner last night at Clyde's and I had a amazing time. My opinion may be bias because right when I walked in I bumped into Clyde taking pics with fans and had a "meet and greet". The place has a classy but yet laid back feel to it; Lively but also intimate. Highly recommend it.

Bucks won tonight so they are only half game back for 8th seed. Who knows though, Philly might end up being the odd team out with the way they've been playing.

SON! WTH!?? We had at least 2 games on the bucks last time I looked... now they are only a half game back?!?! these dudes are on a tear!

Damn its not a joke we HAVE to win tomorrow.
I really wanted to pass boston for that spot if they started to slide because their schedule is tough. I was conflicted as to who I would want to win between Philly and boston matchup but I really just checked the standings.

[table][tr]http://i.cdn.turner.com/n...s/standings/col_bg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-weight: bold; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[td]Eastern[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]GB[/td][td]CONF[/td][td]DIV[/td][td]HOME[/td][td]ROAD[/td][td]L 10[/td][td]STREAK[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago[sup]1x[/sup][/td][td]43[/td][td]13[/td][td]0.768[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]32-7[/td][td]10-1[/td][td]22-6[/td][td]21-7[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]W 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami[sup]2x[/sup][/td][td]39[/td][td]15[/td][td]0.722[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]29-8[/td][td]8-3[/td][td]23-3[/td][td]16-12[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]L 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Indiana[sup]3[/sup][/td][td]34[/td][td]22[/td][td]0.607[/td][td]9.0[/td][td]22-17[/td][td]4-3[/td][td]18-8[/td][td]16-14[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]L 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Boston[sup]4[/sup][/td][td]31[/td][td]24[/td][td]0.564[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]24-13[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]19-9[/td][td]12-15[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]W 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[sup]5[/sup][/td][td]34[/td][td]23[/td][td]0.596[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]27-14[/td][td]10-3[/td][td]19-8[/td][td]15-15[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]W 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Orlando[sup]6[/sup][/td][td]33[/td][td]23[/td][td]0.589[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]26-15[/td][td]7-5[/td][td]18-11[/td][td]15-12[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]W 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[sup]7[/sup][/td][td]29[/td][td]26[/td][td]0.527[/td][td]13.5[/td][td]22-15[/td][td]4-4[/td][td]19-12[/td][td]10-14[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]L 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York[sup]8[/sup][/td][td]28[/td][td]27[/td][td]0.509[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]21-17[/td][td]6-6[/td][td]18-10[/td][td]10-17[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]W 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee[sup][/sup][/td][td]28[/td][td]28[/td][td]0.500[/td][td]15.0[/td][td]21-18[/td][td]6-6[/td][td]15-12[/td][td]13-16[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]W 4[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn

Philly is tanking
eek.gif

I knew that team was fraud when they gave up at the end of the last game against the Knicks, those who watched that game till the final seconds know what I'm talking about
laugh.gif

Well I don't have the greatest seats but I will be in the building this afternoon Knicks fans. Who will be at the game today?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Well I don't have the greatest seats but I will be in the building this afternoon Knicks fans. Who will be at the game today?
I'll be there today with my girl, my bro and his girl. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

chino905 wrote:

Wow bro.. that's something you will never forget.. Especially with this team vs. the Bulls. Enjoy it. The Garden is somethng else.

yea man i was excited (no Tebow) ever since i got the tickets in January. Kind of upset that Lin and Amare won't play, but it should still be a great game regardless. Funny thing is my first ever NBA game was last years Bulls/Heat ECF game 1 because my friend who lives in Chi got tickets for us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Chris Smith (J.R's brother) is working out at the Knicks facility I guess we're gonna draft him to replace J.R
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom