let this thread die (NYK)

it still don't seem like we gonna make it. the bucks scheduale is much easier and at home most the time.

gotta hope the 76ers are the ones left out but im pretty sure we will be realistically. the main problem with that is will woodson be back if we dont make them?

honestly, if we dont make the playoffs this might go down as one of the biggest disappointments i've experienced as a fan. that includes all the years after the 1999 finals.

I'm so hyped for this game bros.

Feeling like a NBA on NBC Sunday in the 90's.

Bulls on Broadway.

This is gonna be a good game. Melo's will alone should keep it competitive plus I think Tyson and Woodson have been amping up the troops.

LETS GET IT!

If the Knicks finish out the season the same way they have been playing, strong effort on the defensive end and good team play, they should make the playoffs regardless of what the Bucks do.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Holy %*+@ i hate jon barry [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Yeah there was no real reason for him to say that seeing as we're actually playing better now even with the injuries. Most of the time I just assume he's doing his job and just being a heel like figure, but sometimes I think he just doesn't like the Knicks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

honestly, if we dont make the playoffs this might go down as one of the biggest disappointments i've experienced as a fan. that includes all the years after the 1999 finals.

tired.gif

frown.gif

i heckled and yelled at him to his face in MSG

pretty sure that didnt help his impression of us

getting rid of dantoni was very important long term. so the season still had some good stuff even if we dont make the playoffs to me

no jeff, dantoni did not do a good job

im tired of everyone defending him when its %@%+$@+ ckear he wa sa huge problem

2 timeouts in 4 minutes wooooosh

IDK why, but I'm extra pleased to see the team performing like this (to start) on national tv.

And JVG is making it seem like when STAT was in, our defense wasn't here.

thats a real @+!!#@$ cheap 2nd foul baron just got
fields is very bad on the fast break. noticed it too much this season. dont remember it being a prob last season

Back
Top Bottom