let this thread die (NYK)

tumblr_m1xvmav9rz1r13iiho1_400.gif

Good thing about that loss was that it was because our defense was inconsistent and I think Woodson will be able to fix the problems during film and practice sessions.

I read an editorial on yahoo today suggesting that this is the perfect situation for Coach Cal to come to the Knicks...

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Please no to Coach Cal..I don't want a college coach..They rarely ever succeed in the NBA 
like bob knight said about the knicks, it would be "idiotic" to let woodson go.  his hate for cal and also mike woodson was his player
laugh.gif

the players seem to like playing for him, but in the end it's about results and what dolan wants.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Good thing about that loss was that it was because our defense was inconsistent and I think Woodson will be able to fix the problems during film and practice sessions.

wasn't it turnover as well? Poor shot selection? thats on the PG.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

wasn't it turnover as well? Poor shot selection? thats on the PG.
cosign. I'm putting blame on BD on that L. Horrible time management, shot selection, and control of the game. Giving up 40 points in the 4th quarter as a team doesnt help either. 

Woodson also said he was kicking himself because he forgot about Fields in the 4th. Don't know how much that would've changed the outcome but it was good to see Landry have a good offensive game.

I don't see why Dolan would want a college coach.
http://twitter.com/NYPost_Berman
Marc Berman: The Post has learned not only wasn't J.R. Smith suspended, league downgraded flagrant today. Ejection unwarranted. http://nyp.st/H9x2D2

The only mistake Woodson should be getting on himself about is not setting something up for Novak with a couple of minutes left.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Let's go spurs raptors bobcats And wizards !!!!
Raptos, Bobcats, and Wizards .. we need to pool up all our best wishes for those teams 
laugh.gif

Spurs got this though. 59-48 at the half 
pimp.gif

Thank you, Raptors.

y is there hope of winning the division when the bucks are coming for that 8th spot with how they are playing

Because of how close we are to Boston and Philly.

Back
Top Bottom