let this thread die (NYK)

oh yeah lol 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The only mistake Woodson should be getting on himself about is not setting something up for Novak with a couple of minutes left.
strong this

I thought they'd put him in after Granger did that discount double bull @+#!.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Good thing about that loss was that it was because our defense was inconsistent and I think Woodson will be able to fix the problems during film and practice sessions.

wasn't it turnover as well? Poor shot selection? thats on the PG.
I agree Baron played bad, but played worse in the 4th when he was put back in to try and stop the Pacers run and close out the game. I think he suffered from thinking he was done for the night. No excuse, because I haven't liked much of anything Baron has been doing lately. I just felt like if we played defense like we've been playing the last 9 games then we would have been able to hold the lead and Baron, nor Melo has to come back in to stop a run.

I can say that being short handed had something to do with it also. Just Jeffries would have won the game...

coach cal was a bum on the nets and would be worse on the knicks... college coaches are usually not built for the nba 9 out of 10 times

We need to many things to go right in order for us to win the division, in a season that's so many things have gone wrong. Won't happen. We just have to make sure we hold the 8th seed. Btw, SPECTACULAR, is that girl in your photo Brittney bro?

The bad news is that Milwaukee is only 1 game back for 8th..But the good news is we're 2 games back for 7th so like Tim said, there's a chance that the Sixers will be on the outside at the end of this season..Their schedule isn't very tough but they've been playing poorly lately. Plus, if we tie with them for a playoff spot we get it due to beating them 2-1 in the season series.

Tomorrow's game is a must win because the Bucks next game is against the weak Bobcats so that's basically already a W.
ohwell.gif

Did not know that UPTEMPO, now I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make the playoffs. So far this season, with the high-lows I've came to a point where NOTHING will surprise me with this team.

The team effed themselves by starting off the season so weak
30t6p3b.gif
They had the opportunity to start the season off like 20-10 or something along those lines..But after 30 games they were way below .500 and had to dig themselves out of a huge hole. The only positive is that if the team ends up in the playoffs, the tougher schedule will be more beneficial to them than an easy schedule would be. Playing top level teams forces the team to play hard on a nightly basis. When you're playing scrubs night in n night out, you go into the playoffs with a false sense of confidence then when you play a team like Chicago you get embarrassed

Yeah I peeped that too the other day during them Showtime commercials.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

So I just saw Melo in the trailer for the new season of Nurse Jackie and had to do a double take. Dudes really used that lockout time to pursue otber ventures
laugh.gif

Nurse Jackie, though?!
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]@ Orlando  [/td][td] 7:00pm W
[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 08[/td][td] vs Chicago W
[/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 10[/td][td] @ Chicago  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 11[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  W[/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 13[/td][td] vs Washington W[/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 15[/td][td] vs Miami W[/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 17[/td][td] vs Boston W[/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 18[/td][td] @ New Jersey  W[/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 20[/td][td] @ Cleveland  W[/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 22[/td][td] @ Atlanta  W[/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 25[/td][td] vs LA Clippers W[/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 26[/td][td] @ Charlotte  W[/td][/tr][/table]
Book it

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom