let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

UPPTEMPO, Lin is done bro.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey, you never know man. He might recover sooner than expected..I didn't say he'd be back this month..Just said if he's back a week or 2 early, he could still play a playoff game or 2 in the first round

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

avy check

wasnt that another knicks fan avy or was that your OG?

this was my og when i first join, forgot i had it so i popped it back in again and wanted to see if it showed up, shes def bad i had a tone of her "pics"

Originally Posted by tim teufel

So at this point who do we want bulls or heat?

bulls,,,,,rose is injured and even him coming back, it wont be the same

Because they're struggling without Rose?  We'd still get waxed in 4 or 5 games, regardless of who's starting at the point for them.

i dont expect much the rest of the way but just gimme a run. knock the bulls and miami out and then if they run outta gas i'm good ......

wait , is that expectations ?

Carl-Winslow-Shocked-Gif.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i dont expect much the rest of the way but just gimme a run. knock the bulls and miami out and then if they run outta gas i'm good ......

wait , is that expectations ?

Carl-Winslow-Shocked-Gif.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Because they're struggling without Rose?  We'd still get waxed in 4 or 5 games, regardless of who's starting at the point for them.
Would the Knicks lose to the Bulls if they make the playoffs? More than likely, but for some reason from a personnel standpoint they match up well with them. Losing Lin was big though, Baron is an awful PG not playing his role with this team, and STAT would have to be healthy.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Pro,

Gotta disagree with you there.
Regardless of who's starting? If it's D-Rose then its wrap city for us, but if he's not in the lineup we have a legitimate shot. They've played well without him overall, but playoff ball is different than regular season ball.

I think some of ya'll are giving Rose just a little more credit than he deserves. Even if he's starting, I think we still have a shot. Dude is coming off an injury and although we don't have someone to completely lock him up like Lebron did, I think Shumpert man-to-man and our overall team defense can AT LEAST cause him some trouble and not allow him to feast every game.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I rather play the Heat. The Bulls will destroy us on the boards again.
Granted that game was still during the MDA shut down. I think you right. The Bulls are just super active on the boards. Amare would have to come ready to grab anything.

Knicks played excellent during that Bulls game (leading up to his firing), just could not close the deal. Was close and intense game.

Dont get me wrong, I think we can put up a fight with either one. But if I had to choose I would take Miami 1st rd. And hope that if we met the bulls it would be in the ECF and we would have a better chance of being full strength with Amare and with little hope of Lin being good to go at that time.

Am I the only one who thinks if we met Miami in the 1st round LeBron would be gunning for a 50 point triple double at MSG?
laugh.gif

I would rather see Miami first round, Melo always turns it up when he plays Bron. Chicago killing us on the boards is another thing that would worry me playing them.

If I had to pick my poison I would go with Chicago. Miami's athleticism is crazy. A kind of hurt D Rose is better than facing Bron and Wade. Despite our 4th quarter last night and the Toronto game, we've been rebound and playing better defense.

i think the knicks would have a better shot vs miami. chicago's rebounding and defense would just be too much. as great as miami plays defense, they are still "soft" and still have trouble down the stretch of games. if you keep it close melo can win the gm. he usually plays well against lebron. i think bulls would find a way to take him out and force someone else to beat them.

Back
Top Bottom