let this thread die (NYK)

For real this Cal talk is out of hand. It continues to make no sense why we would hire him. This doesn't help Dolan sell tickets. What is the infatuation with this guy?

I preferred the Phil Jackson rumor articles.

It makes no sense why he'd want to come here. Melo/Amare/Chandler are locked into contracts, and let's be honest..is that core actually getting us past Miami/Chicago in the next 3-4 years?

So, what does he see in the job? Money? UK is going to match whatever the price is.

I thought he could jump to the NBA a few years ago when the potential of LeBron and relationships he has could have formed that partnership, but now? I just don't see why he would do it.

I'm not worried about it.

Isn't it unusual that both MSG and TNT are going to air the game tonight? Usually MSG falls back for TNT and usually screw over ESPN.

Dolan trying to make as much reg season money as he can I guess.

yo mike woodson's goatee takes no days off

thats impressive
pimp.gif

melo back to taking bad shots with 20 on the clock?

we wasted fields and melo good games against the pacers.

sigh? Tyson with two fouls

I can't even blame the ref I can see why he thought he touched him. Different slowed down

But yeah melo doesn't get star calls anymore. Harden gets twice as many calls than him. %%@% is sad

The jr smith show

Jorts dunk

Need to get Novak off big baby

Lol at Clyde catching baby eating a stack of pancakes

That had to be a travel by Douglas. He couldnt make that pass legally right?
If they gonna keep Big Baby on Melo this could get ugly for the Magic....................Nevermind the just took out Davis

Back
Top Bottom