let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'll be in Brooklyn and checking out your fair city...no troll here. On the real, I would appreciate if yall let me know the best spots to hit FIRST TIME IN THE NY

You're gonna come into a Knicks thread and predict a win for your rival Bulls and want us to hook you up with the top spots in NYC? What do you think we are, Minnesotans?
grin.gif

Shumpert is stepping up big with the absence of Lin and Amar'e...If the Knicks won tonight there would be a Shumpsanity story line in New York

Man don't act like you wouldn't do the same...
pimp.gif

so at this point its either hold on to the 8th spot or maybe catching philly for that 7th who do we rather play

Originally Posted by tim teufel

so at this point its either hold on to the 8th spot or maybe catching philly for that 7th who do we rather play
Miami is an absolute nightmare of a match up, the Knicks for some reason match up well with the Bulls and the games are always close.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I think ya'll are confused on the kind of player Novak is. He's not Ray Allen or Rip Hamiltion. He has neither the conditioning nor the speed to run around until he gets open like they do. His game is maneuvering into open spaces for kickouts and spot shooting off of screens. We have to get him more looks off screens. Unfortunately our second best screener Jared Jefferies is out so all we got right now is penetration/kickout for Novak.
laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly. If we want to see Novak throwing up by the 4th quarter, then let's run him off screens all game long

Our organization seems shady when it comes to injuries. Claimed Lin was day to day. Amare was find etc

Lin had an MRI and they didn't disclose it.

Woodson last night also revealed Lin earlier this week had an MRI exam, which the club never announced. The Knicks continue calling it a “sore knee,’’ but it is believed there could be loose cartilage that could eventually need offseason surgery.

“I don’t think he bumped it,’’ Woodson said. “He tweaked it and he’s not feeling too well.’’

“He mixes it up,’’ Woodson said. “When you’re a point guard, you’re getting touched by big guys on pick and rolls. It’s tough. He’s pretty good at getting to the bucket and finishing and taking the blow and drawing fouls. It’s a lot of wear and tear on the body.’’

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/l ... z1qiUmUjj3

With the way Baron Davis has been playing we need Lin back asap. And I agree, what's with the Knicks giving us half the story with these injury reports?

Damn man..Not having Lin for the playoffs would just about guarantee another 1st round exit..Plus, we don't know how effective Amar'e will be coming off of multiple weeks of not playing basketball, and his back might not be 100% when he does return.

After the loss to the Hawks, Tyson said his groin was in pain, Carmelo said he felt like he re aggravated his groin injury, and Baron's hamstring is tightening up. The injury bug is biting this team HARD
tired.gif

We just have no luck as a franchise man
30t6p3b.gif
Patrick Ewing curse continues

With the way Dolan is yall lucky to get any info at all. He could create some no leakage policy and shut down any reports about the team and we wouldn't know who is playing until tip off. %%%% with fantasy team players and gamblers across the country
laugh.gif

IMO though I don't care if Lin gets an MRI or not. Just let me know if he's playing or how long he'll be out for.

Damn man..Not having Lin for the playoffs would just about guarantee another 1st round exit..Plus, we don't know how effective Amar'e will be coming off of multiple weeks of not playing basketball, and his back might not be 100% when he does return.

After the loss to the Hawks, Tyson said his groin was in pain, Carmelo said he felt like he re aggravated his groin injury, and Baron's hamstring is tightening up. The injury bug is biting this team HARD
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Do you honestly think Lin would matter for you guys against Chicago or Miami?
laugh.gif

Hope Amare gets better soon though.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Do you honestly think Lin would matter for you guys against Chicago or Miami?
laugh.gif

Hope Amare gets better soon though.

The Knicks have owned the Hawks the last couple of years..They won 8 of the last 10 against Atlanta before last night. Had Amar'e or Lin played, the Knicks win that game and are like 3 games back of Boston for the division lead with 14 games to go. Obviously the Knicks chances of winning the division become much lower when 2 of your top 3 offensive players are out for possibly the rest of the season. So idk why you're assuming the Knicks would automatically be stuck in the 7th or 8th seed.

Chi yeah, MIA not so much unless he really gets that balance of penetration and pull up js down.

rose isnt quite healthy himself. but they need lin and amare if they want to move up from 7/8. so they are missed out there.

With Lin out for the next 6 weeks, this team is screwed..We're not moving out of that 7th/8th seed with Baron as the starter..Time to give Toney some burn off the bench and hope he returns to old form. Bibby as the backup is gonna get eaten alive in the playoffs

I wanna cry. Idc if our chances of winning the ship were slim, I at least wanted to see them fight for it.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom