let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Melo's hurt. Awesome.
Everybody wanted him to put the team on his back. Criticize and hated and called him playing injured most of the season an excuse. I aint surprised. Been feeling some type of way about him playing with this reinjured groin for a while but have been ignoring it myself hoping he'd feel better despite still playing and the constant grimacing.
Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Willie Green = Scrub of the night.
He's actually really good though. I aint surprised.

really respect shumpert dude plays his heart out all the time and really wants to win

Can't even be mad. They hit a lot of tough shots. We played hard, just came up short. Like I said earlier, we really miss Jared Jefferies defense. We shouldn't have to put Melo or Shump on Josh Smith.

Baron Davis is done I don't ever want to hear yall talkin about hes better than lin. We wasted great performances by shump and melo again tonight.

This team has given up. No interior defense.

Lets call it and rest up for the Cavs.

Willie Green... really?...
indifferent.gif

This one hurts because another scrub plays like an all-star and that is why we lose.

11 missed free throws if I'm not mistaken....Horrible loss.  Bucks won tonight too.  Gotta come back strong tomorrow vs Cavs

Craziness. This game still shouldve been ours. 66% from the line is not acceptable. Early turnovers killed us as well.

The only players in double digits for us were Shump and Melo. Thats it. Not a single other player even broke 8 points.

We'll get back on track next game.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Baron Davis is done I don't ever want to hear yall talkin about hes better than lin. We wasted great performances by shump and melo again tonight.
My problem with statements like this is the exact same problems we have from Baron are the ones we have from Lin, inexplicable and unfocused turnovers. You aren't going to get great defense from either. But Lin is definitely our guy right now. More of a threat on offense and the target the league has placed on him opens up the offense for others. And for whatever reason Landry Fields ain't worth a damn unless Lin is playing. Ol' **** Grayson lookin boy
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't understand why we played tired at times though. This is just like the Raptor loss. Played lethargic on the 1st game of the back to back.

Hey on another subject, I'll be in yall city next week to enjoy the Garden and a Bulls win..any NY Nters looking to point me in right direction for some sour??? and other good sights of the Big Apple as well?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Hey on another subject, I'll be in yall city next week to enjoy the Garden and a Bulls win..any NY Nters looking to point me in right direction for some sour??? and other good sights of the Big Apple as well?

I think you trolled us a few times. Let's meet up so I can wash you.

Shump try to put the team on the back but wasn't enough he didn't help with his missed free throws

You have to tipped your hat to the Hawks. Joe was hitting tough shots with Fields draped all over him

B-diddy is hurt and TD should of got burn to at least to guard Teague who was eating us alive.

Mel shouldn't have to bring the ball up court most of the time

I'll be in Brooklyn and checking out your fair city...no troll here. On the real, I would appreciate if yall let me know the best spots to hit FIRST TIME IN THE NY

Back
Top Bottom