• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Must be nice 
mean.gif

The ASG XIs are definitely a nice shoe

...that I have very little interest in owning.

I'll be going after the Kobe's and up until 5 minutes ago the XIs were my plan B, but at this point I don't need to be buying shoes I'm not 100% excited for anymore.

IMO the KPs are #1 and the ASGs could probably be 1a.

Good luck to anyone else who's interested in them.

Took out the insoles and replaced them with some thinner Scholls and they fit perfect going with your regular size, not sure if anyone else has done this yet so I thought I'd share for all the people having sizing issues.

View media item 800642The insoles are an inch thick in the heel and a half inch at the toe so a swap to some gel Scholls will give you some toe box room without the comfort loss.

Last edited:
The ASG XIs are definitely a nice shoe

...that I have very little interest in owning.

I'll be going after the Kobe's and up until 5 minutes ago the XIs were my plan B, but at this point I don't need to be buying shoes I'm not 100% excited for anymore.

IMO the KPs are #1 and the ASGs could probably be 1a.

Good luck to anyone else who's interested in them.

Kobe's are the sickest asg of this year and it's not even close.. Good decision

Took out the insoles and replaced them with some thinner Scholls and they fit perfect going with your regular size, not sure if anyone else has done this yet so I thought I'd share for all the people having sizing issues.

The insoles are an inch thick in the heel and a half inch at the toe so a swap to some gel Scholls will give you some toe box room without the comfort loss.
I did the same thing with my bhm. I'm a 9.5 but I had to settle for a 9. 

If you dont pick up they take you out?
My HoH will leave a message saying that you have till 6 pm to pick them up. It doesn't matter if you answer their call or not, they are still held for you. At least this has been my experience on two separate occasions.

I honestly can't handle the stress, work, gas, and time of participating in raffles and waiting all day for that call. But I have decided to give it a shot at getting the ASG XI. Its online or nothing for me. 

I just figured to work smart, just wake up early, turn on my computer, take time. If I don't get them online, fine, all it cost me was early wake time which I intended to do anyways for laundry and exercise. 

I'm saving gas and time online literally. If I get the call, it means I'll still have to drive back to the store to get them. If I don't, its gas and time wasted. Land based stores are work period. 

Just finished snowblowing, there was a good foot out there so ppl from ny/nj with these FCFS spots what time do you think ppl will camp(if they do)

Just finished snowblowing, there was a good foot out there so ppl from ny/nj with these FCFS spots what time do you think ppl will camp(if they do)

i see people camping already...they look like popsicles :rofl: thank god i got my 2 pairs on lock. hopefully i can trade a pair for some kobes

Back
Top Bottom