Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's a good point I didn't think about that smh and I gotta work
I just hope most of those kids don't have cars
haha what you mean they parents will be driving them..

or better yet in Atlanta where women get cars before men. some bird will take her bf and his homies to camp with them and then take them all home for love or something i guess and she her self gets nothing but he doubles up or resells the extra. i would smack fire out my daughter if she came home from a night of camping with no kicks and her bf flexing. In fact she wouldn't be camping at all i would pay resell before i let that happen 

What you don't know about that refund life. cats get 7000$ in feb and be broke by tax deadline. i have no idea where that money goes? 
nerd.gif

i mean i pay taxes and get like a refund of under 500$. i be like meh come this time of year.  

Last edited:
Oh those kids will be out in the camping for the pack tonight with highs in the 20's tonight :smh:   and if they close schools they will be out. sad part if your a parent and they close a school due to icing why the heck would you let your kid stand outside at night in said icy conditions. 

then again the only danger of slipping is in a ice patch on the side walk :rofl:  

That's sheer stupidity. I could handle single digit weather because I snowboard all the time , but an ice storm? I hope all those kids get buried alive in all that snow.

We all know that, but this year they goin a lil too far on the Kobe's...They gonna make every pair of those "Limited"
how else do you sell a shoe that looks like a boot. unless you balling tho.... i fully see why you want them. but as of now for most u have cats stuffing skinny jeans into them mugs.

looking like females in heel boots 

That's sheer stupidity. I could handle single digit weather because I snowboard all the time , but an ice storm? I hope all those kids get buried alive in all that snow.
nah storm over 45 today but tonight will be cold most of the wet pavement will freeze over high chance of schools being closed just to be safe. hence the kiddies will be out in full force. 

nah storm over 45 today but tonight will be cold most of the wet pavement will freeze over high chance of schools being closed just to be safe. hence the kiddies will be out in full force. 
I THINK HE MAY MEAN THE NORTHEAST.   

WE'RE GETTING A REAL SNOW STORM HERE.

Versemode I hope ur serious. to be able to find the gk at resale would be crazy imo. u just gotta out in the work huh.

Versemode I hope ur serious. to be able to find the gk at resale would be crazy imo. u just gotta out in the work huh.
what are you talking about? i got the GK for below retail at $150, im actually picking up 3 and gonna give it to my homies who wont be able to cop on release date.

I THINK HE MAY MEAN THE NORTHEAST.   

WE'RE GETTING A REAL SNOW STORM HERE.
you right about that i grew up in Rhode island aren't most spots doing raffles cause not like HOH would be open on Friday 

Side note Valentines is canceled due to bad weather and or you get to the best part first get that chick in the house 

Snow got my internet connection messed up. Been trying to sign on for over an hour. Will probably cut out again very soon. People outside of storm may get lucky tomorrow with us on the East not being able to cop.

Last edited:
Versemode i need to stay were ur at. Here in Florida you almost got to own the store to get a hook up like that. Every place i go there at least 100 deep. 

Sneakersnake is that gif because they messed up my taxes or because im already ready to cave in for resellers, or both. Them messing up my paperwork means i cant get my wife a Vday gift. This is a depressing week.

Back
Top Bottom