Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so JJ is letting you use a discount on these...did i read that right?
where'd you see this ? 
nerd.gif

I got an email from JJ that said 15% off all "ALL-STAR Gear" and if they are getting those i just assumed that. I accidently deletedly though. So i could be wrong.

I got an email from JJ that said 15% off all "ALL-STAR Gear" and if they are getting those i just assumed that. I accidently deletedly though. So i could be wrong.
o, yeah i got that one too.,. i doubt it's for the shoes tho

Last edited:
JUST GOT the call for gators in size 11

loving my raffle streak.. Picking them up in the morning. Snow can't stop me
pimp.gif

Sneakersnake is that gif because they messed up my taxes or because im already ready to cave in for resellers, or both. Them messing up my paperwork means i cant get my wife a Vday gift. This is a depressing week.
Its for the messing up on your taxes. H&R block has done that to me a few years back, I decided to just do turbo tax after that. Anyway back to the shoes. I am waiting on that phone call and hoping I get the lebrons, but my HOH said I get 1 shoe that I entered in the raffle and I might end up with the Kobe or KD or one of the infrareds. Anxious

Everything Closed @serstylz2. Crazy out here. Might be able to walk in and cop easy if this snow don't clear up. Thank God resellers be catching the bus...lol

Last edited:
Nike Dallas is doing FCFS at 10 am. I'm debating whether I should make the 1.5 hour drive up there tomorrow morning. The amount of gas I'd spend is probably equal to a reseller fee, if I miss online. Anyone in the Dallas area going tomorrow morning?

Obviously^ online sucks! I hate buying from virtual spots. Too long to come and the LeBron line is like JB in the 90s. Rock immediately. No hype but they deserve to be displayed. On the other hand I just stock jordan shoes because it's no nostalgia there because it's excessive to be seen in the "flavor of the month"

What time are you guys going to your local Niketowns? I'm not sure what time I'm going yet.

Back
Top Bottom