Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

YIZERD. Got the call from FTL. I'm in for the Lebrons. Missed out on the KD's. Still hope on the Kobes.
Man, I wish my footlocker operated that way. We get 1 pair of shoes even if we win multiple raffles. You get the 1st pair you win and forfeit any other pair if your name is pulled again.

Man, I wish my footlocker operated that way. We get 1 pair of shoes even if we win multiple raffles. You get the 1st pair you win and forfeit any other pair if your name is pulled again.

That's lame as hell!!! What the heck does one shoe have to do with the other?

Flaw. Your HoH blows my friend.

Surprised at snail's pace of this thread. Or maybe I'm just too anxious on waiting for this call lol.

I hope they don't make no calls around 445-5 cuz I gets 0 service going into the underground parking structure of work :lol:

And I know they won't be leaving no VM :smh:

the shoe game is starting to feel like final fantasy. They got you doing mad quests just to get a pair of shoes.
mean.gif
LOL I feel ya its messed up

if I strike out tomorrow on the Gator Kings I may have a meltdown

Got got my call from Lakewood HOH sz 10 , too happy right now , idk if I should try online for another pair or a pair of kds? And does anyone know if those socks are ftl exclusive didn't see them when I went yesterday

dudes was saying the same thing for the tiffs...and i am still currently tiff less
have faith young master. for the tiffanys... are simply sb dunks, in a girly color. surely you will fare much better with these manly allstar game shoes. You will prosper.

^^^ we won't miss out bro... the force is with us on this one
dudes was saying the same thing for the tiffs...and i am still currently tiff less
LMAO thats a whole 'nother beast right there. Dudes remembered the attention the lows got, so the highs were no brainers. They weren't everywhere, just skate shops, certain EU spots and nike.com (not 100% sure)

These ASGs however, while sparking some interests and gaining some hype, will be everywhere. These are not "Tiffany" level hype.

I feel confident that none of us will pay over retail... and by us I mean #TEAMBRONXI lol

That's lame as hell!!! What the heck does one shoe have to do with the other?

Flaw. Your HoH blows my friend.
Truth man, I have no idea why they do that. Something the district manager decided to give more people a chance to get a limited shoe but only 1 of the set. This counts for the allstar and the infrared 6 release and thats 2 different days!!! so if i get a call for the Lebron I miss out on everything else.

It is what it is though...

Pharrel, if I don't get 1 call from these 9 raffles I entered, I'mma take my solo self, my beef jerky, flask of ciroc, get crunk and ruin all the Valentine dates @ IMAX Robocop tomorrow :lol:

Then cry.

Lmao yes. I'm dying. :rofl:

NDC shouldn't be THAT hard tomorrow. Kobes are the most sought after.

At least I hope.

Pharrel, if I don't get 1 call from these 9 raffles I entered, I'mma take my solo self, my beef jerky, flask of ciroc, get crunk and ruin all the Valentine dates @ IMAX Robocop tomorrow :lol:

Then cry.

dont bother. people going to see robocop already had their dates ruined. movie was nowhere as good as the orginal. however the crying part seems about right lol

Back
Top Bottom