Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How's NTSF looking for tomorrow? Could I walk in during lunch hours and cop (wishful thinking, perhaps lol) ?

i got my call from a regular footlocker today.. i never win anything.. my main priority was the kobes.. but these are a good consolation prize.

Got a call from HOH in Seattle. I really want the KD's though but I might just settle for these. Or use as trade bait 

This release seems to have become more unobtainable by the minute. The weather is going to double the amount of people trying to purchase online. Also, those who have won raffles are still going to get online and try to purchase another pair. Will still try, but do not expect anything to come of it. Good thing it's just a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
can ya'll post your locations when you say where you got the call from?
nerd.gif

#okbye
Desert Sky Mall Phoenix, AZ. It's a really crappy mall too. Not sure why they got the All star pack.

My Little cousin won the raffle for me. Gotta give him $20 as promised for riding with me all day. ASGs XI- from Aventura mall, FL

Surprised at snail's pace of this thread. Or maybe I'm just too anxious on waiting for this call lol.

I hope they don't make no calls around 445-5 cuz I gets 0 service going into the underground parking structure of work
laugh.gif

And I know they won't be leaving no VM
mean.gif
Buddy stay at work till the traffic in the parking lot is gone. They always seem to call when you cant talk. lmao

Back
Top Bottom