• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Will the ps4 resell? Lol I might do that to be able to afford these fi
It's going to be a tough sell. The PS4 and Xbox 1 will restock quickly this time around. Sony and Microsoft are better prepared and will have plenty on store shelves this holiday season. Good luck trying to flip before the FI release though.

Last edited:
Will the ps4 resell? Lol I might do that to be able to afford these fi
The PS4 could resell to a degree, but eventually Sony will make more available at a lesser price down the road.  I could only dream that this was applicable to sneakers.

I can see a few parallels to Sony and JB/Nike:

1)

Hype and Marketing (goes without saying)

2)

When the PS3 first came out, it played Blu-Ray and was backwards compatible to PS2 games (for a "limited" few units)

Playstation then released other units without backwards compatibility, but could still play Blu-Ray (1st Retro).  People still bought b/c it wasn't that far off from the "OG"

What JB/Nike is doing now is equivalent to Sony releasing the PS3 without Blu-Ray, PS2 Compatibility, Half the HD space, and no controllers. 
roll.gif

And I'm fairly confident people would still buy then #CloseEnough

3)

For me, LBJ XI has upgraded features from the previous models and is even trying to capture the "magic" from the 9 series, but it's not like there are so much more improvements/features than the last 3 models that it will make me want to buy.

Plus it crushes my wide feet.

I feel the same way with the PS4.  Maybe when it goes down more in price.

Same for the LBXI (if they modify the toe box area for more room)

^^yes. Back to the shoes. Gl to all trying to get the FI, id rather have the GITD soles via iD personally.

forging iron price seems to be $250 to promote the nike id 11's

some will miss out and make id's and others will pass to make id's

while others will buy id's and forges
I think your statement is dumb and makes no sense.

No disrespect, but you're selling $250 (wasn't it even $200 at the event?) sneakers for $900.

**** what you think
You're right; I messed up. I was only able to sell the 8.5 at the original $1,000 asking price. That's why I lowered it to $900. Let's see what happens on Thursday morning.

^What? The Traction is BEAST.  It IS GOD like. I could drive the ball from the 3 point line to a layup faster than anybody on the court, and I blame that not on skill, but soley on the Lebron 11's.  I can't do it as quick in my Kobe 8 Elites.  That's saying something.  Lebron 11's are now my GO-TO basketball Shoe. Hands down. Especially when I'm at the Free Throw making a shot? DAT FEEL on my shin, so perfect that it actually helps keeping you focus on making your Free Throw shots. 
Jason Petrie?

Is it realistic to think I'm getting a pair of forging irons tomorrow or what?
nerd.gif

Lol... You're the one that screwed up the Roman numerals. 9=IX... BigJ was sneak dissing you. Haha
Yea I noticed it right after I posted it. I type so fast that sometimes I mess things up (about 130 wpm). I figured I'd leave it though cause I wanted to see if anyone would point it out since it's a blatant fail.

Back
Top Bottom