Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Be easy on the guy. It's all fun and games at the end of the day. I've been caught slipping numerous times on here :lol:

theres easy and there NT easy.which one??
roll.gif
hahaha

NT easy would mean giving him a gif like this after his excuse.

If anyone has a code that is expiring and they just know they won't be using, PM me, willing to buy it off you

. This shoe is the first shoe they've made that doesn't work for bron.

I hope no one gets fired over this.

They have jumped around so much with his line its like they are guessing what will work for him rather than going off what they have learned from advancing the line.
Like why not improve the 360 zoom for a generation or 2 because bron liked it. Instead you throw him a modular setup.
Thats not a bad thing but he never has used those.
You know the man likes playing in semi restrictive boots, he clearly does not like the freedom of guard style kicks.
These could be a little light and free moving for him.
Maybe he doesnt like the heel to toe on his jumpshot.

Has Lebron explained why he continues to take the 11s off at all ?

I don't own a pair so I wouldn't know how they felt while playin ball

Has Lebron explained why he continues to take the 11s off at all ?

I don't own a pair so I wouldn't know how they felt while playin ball
There has been a lot of speculation and some rumors.  If you look back in the thread you'll see more. 

A couple of those include:

-He is having issues with the toe box of the shoe (which needs some time to soften up/break in)

-He is having back issues and is going with the 10 for a little more cushion

I could be wrong, but I don't think we know EXACTLY why he isn't using them, but it's clear that something isn't working.

Having played in them about 5x myself, I love them.  I'm no huge dude 6'2" - 170.  But I know a couple other bigger guys that play in these and really enjoy them.

It's clear that something isn't working for him -- you just would think Nike would have figured this out before the season started.  But maybe Nike didn't anticipate how he'd do once he was going full speed in the regular season.

LBJ23.com said that last night's XI (white/red) had a "modified" toe box, that was raised height wise to give the King more room.  

We all saw how that worked out...about 7 minutes worth.  

LBJ23.com said that last night's XI (white/red) had a "modified" toe box, that was raised height wise to give the King more room.  

if the modification was the toe box, and i believe it was, no reason to doubt, what would that possibly have to do with any back pain he was experiencing.??alot here have brought attention to the room in the toe box be it not enuff, or perfectly fine with it. sure he had back pain, was layin on floor instead of sittin on bench alot up until last night, but these xi's had NOTHING to do with that . and with all the room in the toe box area on the x's it all starts to make some sense, if u r interested and been following. can only raise or modify the toe box area on a shoe so much though i imagine. what next some of them shoes the iranian shiek used to wear ? they looked roomy in the toe

i spit on the dirty rumor spreaders ! :wink:

Last edited:
FI's will be copped, I'm sucker for bright colors and loud shoes. Hoping all the hate and extra $50 makes for an easy cop

Last edited:
FI's will be copped, I'm sucker for bright colors and loud shoes. Hoping all the hate and extra $50 makes for an easy cop
Wait until 8am comes around tomorrow morning and you tell me if it was an easy cop.    Only two major online stores will have them NDC and FTL, you can add to that the "ORANGE" is the new black for some ppl.

So the FI are a online release only????.....i looked at the FTL launch locator and there not up there, so i assume no stores will get them???

Would someone with HQ photo's mind sending me a couple pics (via email) of the Terracotta Warriors some with 3M and some without. If anyone is game PM me.

Last edited:

if the modification was the toe box, and i believe it was, no reason to doubt, what would that possibly have to do with any back pain he was experiencing.??alot here have brought attention to the room in the toe box be it not enuff, or perfectly fine with it. sure he had back pain, was layin on floor instead of sittin on bench alot up until last night, but these xi's had NOTHING to do with that . and with all the room in the toe box area on the x's it all starts to make some sense, if u r interested and been following. can only raise or modify the toe box area on a shoe so much though i imagine. what next some of them shoes the iranian shiek used to wear ? they looked roomy in the toe

i spit on the dirty rumor spreaders !
wink.gif
Didn't I say a few days ago the back thing was bogus? Why yes I did 
roll.gif

And everyone was so quick to call me a conspiracy theorist

These shoes are kinda snugged.

Do they break-in koo or should I go up on the size?
Will you be playing in them or wearing them casually?

If you're playing in them, you may wanna stick true to size.  They do indeed break-in.  Mine felt snug at first

Back
Top Bottom