Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think the US ever got the special packaging version of the Gold Medal Xs. Could be wrong about that, but I don't remember a special package releasing here. The Gold Medal Xs with the regular box were already pretty limited here.

Last edited:
I don't think the US ever got the special packaging version of the Gold Medal Xs. Could be wrong about that, but I don't remember a special package releasing here. The Gold Medal Xs with the regular box were already pretty limited here.
They did not release in the US with the special packaging.

Only unique packaging for X's in US were Corks (21M & Unkwkn) and Celebration Pack

I haven't seen any pics of some random dude with a BUNCH of pairs of the FI. You know which ones I'm talking about.... The guys that will have 10 pairs of a shoe but can't afford some nice bed sheets lol. It'd be nice if Nike is completely sticking it to those cats with the "hook up", and it makes it a tad bit easier to grab online this time. We will see, I'm interested to see how this goes down.

IMO the only reason the Big Bangs or FI is even sought after is because of the limited tag. Never before I have seen this amount of hype for shoes in that CW. AvM is my favorite by far. That brave blue color is amazing on these.

Big Bangs weren't limited though...They came in GS sizes and there were A TON at every HoH and Niketown. Maybe "limited" in the sense that not every Footlocker got them, but I remember hundreds of pairs of Bangs at HoH's.

I remember the line at Cherry Hill HoH was like 400 deep...everyone that wanted Bangs got Bangs. Dudes got back in line and were doubling up and/or copping the whole set. The Kobes were still in stock the next day matter fact...

That whole pack was a consolation to the galaxy foams.

Forging Irons, in my opinion, is Nike trying to re-capture that hype...I don't think the Lebron X ever had the hype of the Lebron IX until late in the series with the MVP's and Champ pack.

So can anybody confirm that the FI are def a QS? Seems like they have higher production #'s being a FCFS midweek release. They aren't on the footlocker launch calendar, and so far no word about an RSVP for them. If they were gonna do an RSVP it would have been done today.

Nothing from champs/FTL, eastbay, DSG about carrying them.

Possibly NDC online only? Press release did say at "select locations" These won't have the special packaging like the earlier pairs have had.

$250 for a lace lock is absurd BTW.
Any proof that mid-week releases have been produced in greater numbers?

what i mean is lebron X gold medal US olympic got released into 2 package; special package white box with "UNITED WE RISE" word on it and other one with black nike sportpack box , by the end of it those who can't get special package one still can buy the general release one. those are sitting everywhere in here China

Gold metal Lebron Xs are still everywhere in China? Hmmm

Will the ps4 resell? Lol I might do that to be able to afford these fi
$1200??? 
laugh.gif

I just sold a launch day system for $600.  That's roughly the going price.

Now back to LeBron XI discussions.

I haven't seen any pics of some random dude with a BUNCH of pairs of the FI. You know which ones I'm talking about.... The guys that will have 10 pairs of a shoe but can't afford some nice bed sheets lol. It'd be nice if Nike is completely sticking it to those cats with the "hook up", and it makes it a tad bit easier to grab online this time. We will see, I'm interested to see how this goes down.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As much as everyone hates on NYCo, he does serve one very useful function.  He is my #1 spot to go for legit check comparisons thanks to his 1000's of pictures.

I want no parts of the FI release

Nike mastered the hype machine to the point they break it out whenever they feel like for ***** and giggles
Same.  I don't understand all the hype for this Big Bang knockoff.  The only cool part about the shoe is the special box, and you won't even get the special box.  So you are basically paying $50 extra for no reason at all.

Will never understand the reasoning behind some of these folks.

Those Miami Night Knockoffs, on the other hand, look nice.  So do the Cannon knockoffs.  Might pick up 1 of those 2 pairs...
WRONG! There's a 3M lace lock.

Back
Top Bottom