Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
$280 for the aways wth? So I have a game plan. Go after the FI's strike out, then go after the DB foams, strike out, cop the TWs the week after. In the event I have success in option 1 or 2 I probably will try to flip to get my TWs for free.Been looking for the perfect pair of shoes to rock with this hat I bought last year. 

I know those that actually read know this the FI's are an NDC/FTL online exclusive, but I can confirm that Villa is not getting the FI.  Neither in stores or online.

I've been secretly holding on to hope that either Villa or Ubiq would get these on the low. I was also hoping that KOP HoH would get these...not looking good at all at this point.

Eff it...Grandmama's on Thursday it is.

^What? The Traction is BEAST.  It IS GOD like. I could drive the ball from the 3 point line to a layup faster than anybody on the court, and I blame that not on skill, but soley on the Lebron 11's.  I can't do it as quick in my Kobe 8 Elites.  That's saying something.  Lebron 11's are now my GO-TO basketball Shoe. Hands down. Especially when I'm at the Free Throw making a shot? DAT FEEL on my shin, so perfect that it actually helps keeping you focus on making your Free Throw shots. 
You are being sarcastic right... Lmao. Dat feel on your shin when you're shooting free throws :lol: bro...

^What? The Traction is BEAST.  It IS GOD like. I could drive the ball from the 3 point line to a layup faster than anybody on the court, and I blame that not on skill, but soley on the Lebron 11's.  I can't do it as quick in my Kobe 8 Elites.  That's saying something.  Lebron 11's are now my GO-TO basketball Shoe. Hands down. Especially when I'm at the Free Throw making a shot? DAT FEEL on my shin, so perfect that it actually helps keeping you focus on making your Free Throw shots. 
You are being sarcastic right... Lmao. Dat GODLY feel on your shin when you're shooting free throws :lol: bro...

fixed :smokin

Nice pickups :smokin I hope I can get a pair this Thursday, I've heard about the online twitter link only thing for Nike.com but what do you basically have to do, do you just have to be following Nike and click the link when they tweet it? What's the deal with other sites online? Anyone have any news on the in store release yet? :nerd:

it was in store release here in shanghai and they did raffle for it. very small limited numbers (smallest size are US 8) each size only got 1-2 pairs , i don't know if they have general box release for this preheat or special package only
What store in Shanghai?

I'm not going to accept false information about this shoe having bad traction when I am balling in these first hand, every day at the gym.

There has yet to be someone who could guard my drives to the rim while I'm in these shoes and that's because the grip is bar none the best in the world.
I won't disagree that this shoe is beastly on court.  Been playing in mine for a bit too.  But I wouldn't put the grip at best in the world...

Do you play on ultra clean floors?

A local forum told me forging iron gonna be hard yo get. Really? That's some bs. I got work tomorrow mannnnnnn.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Nike just making them seem limited to get some of that next generation money but we will see. I hope I get my pair I really like them. 

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Nike just making them seem limited to get some of that next generation money but we will see. I hope I get my pair I really like them. 
good luck bro, i'm still hoping nike will release general box one not the limited special package that weight almost 5 kg:smh:

IMO the only reason the Big Bangs or FI is even sought after is because of the limited tag. Never before I have seen this amount of hype for shoes in that CW. AvM is my favorite by far. That brave blue color is amazing on these.

This is just my opinion, but I have never been a Lebron fan, let alone ever purchase one of his models before. I never liked the 8's or 9's or 10's. HOWEVER, the Xl is a great looking shoe, and honestly one of the best silhouettes of any new shoe released in the past few years. With that being said, I would much rather have these FI than the BB. Of course that is my opinion and I know alot of you guys on here love your Big Bangs, but to each his own.

My spider sense is tingling. This is probably a Crown Jewel or Gold Medal (insert whatever quick strike). I'm bummed. I'm out of town and am at the mercy of crappy wifi versus the evil bots. But if Nike is feeling charitable or maybe the hype isn't too bad, maybe this will be like the N7 collection. But I doubt it.

And after seeing them on feet the other day, I can't see why they're $50 more or there is hype (besides the artificial demand and low numbers).
at least gold medal got normal box release (with nike sportpack item) , can someone confirm if there is chance nike gonna release forging iron in general package?
That was the only US release, so I don't know what parallels you're trying to draw here.

Last edited:
That was the only US release, do I don't know what parallels you're trying to draw here.
what i mean is lebron X gold medal US olympic got released into 2 package; special package white box with "UNITED WE RISE" word on it and other one with black nike sportpack box , by the end of it those who can't get special package one still can buy the general release one. those are sitting everywhere in here China

Back
Top Bottom