Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I did notice that with a few sizes, trying my size 11 and a few smaller sizes. However, size 9 did work, got it to the payment option
i appreciate the information anyhow. if i hadnt been dragging my feet on prior occasions i wouldnt be in this situation anyhow

I finally had free time to hit up the mall and I finally saw the XI's in person...The KP's don't look better than the Aways, I'm sorry to say that. But the Aways are nice as ****...LOL

Damn, I'm on the fence to rather I wanna attempt to get the FI or just pass em up and just cop something later down the line...I got till tomorrow to come up w/ a decision hopefully something good comes thru for me

Man I'm not buying a pair of these until lebron wears them consistently. Nike needs to get their ish together :smh:

I don't know why I remember this but there's this game called madworld. The art style in that game is exactly what the grafittis remind me of

I know those that actually read know this the FI's are an NDC/FTL online exclusive, but I can confirm that Villa is not getting the FI.  Neither in stores or online.

I can speak on comfort because I have yet to put on an xi and I also don't own any vii's but if you look around the pages you'll find plenty of comparisons, and no not exactly, a lot of the xi color schemes seem to mimic or favor ix color schemes with the forging iron's having a familiar look to the big bangs ix(al-star ix)
repped second this if the other guy was wondering

Yea but it also would be nice for the person to take a second or two to google simple things.
What's the Big Bang? Someone answered it and the next question is are they coming out with a Big Bang xi?
It shows that the person took no initiative to look up what the big bangs were especially after the person said they want the forging irons to set them apart from everyone.

I
mean.gif
at the lack of trying.
rep. lol couldnt have said tht better thanks

Hope everybody keep dissing the TWs will make my pickup a lot easier, but after they strike on Thursday I think people will want a pair to bring their salt level down

Hopefully gamma's takes that salt away

Back
Top Bottom