Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

What are the "Bangs". I don't know a whole lot about shoes. I just got into it after having to replace my Lebron VII  Blk/white/gold  and picking up the X's which I guess run small so I had to sell both the Lava colorway and the USA Low colorway.  Still have the USA low colorway though haven't listed em yet. Didn't plan on selling the FI though cause I think they look sick.
The Lebron 9 All Star/Galaxy/BigBang whatever u wanna call em. As far as the x's yeah go half size up for a better fit. Don't get me wrong the FI 11s arent bad & have nice detail but  with so many colors releasing and iD option you get to pick & chose more. The fact that I have the Big Bang 9 and  not the Miami 9 also helps me decide for the black/pink 11 more so. You also can wear black with alot more than orange. These are super comfy with full lunar and zoom & for the money these cost you best believe I'm rocking them not staring at them with a "limited" tag and increased price. 

At the same time If I didnt have an employee 30% discount I would NOT cop as many 11s as I do
mean.gif

Lebron 11                $152.00

Jordan Retros           $130.00

The Lebron 9 All Star/Galaxy/BigBang whatever u wanna call em. As far as the x's yeah go half size up for a better fit. Don't get me wrong the FI 11s arent bad & have nice detail but  with so many colors releasing and iD option you get to pick & chose more. The fact that I have the Big Bang 9 and  not the Miami 9 also helps me decide for the black/pink 11 more so. You also can wear black with alot more than orange. These are super comfy with full lunar and zoom & for the money these cost you best believe I'm rocking them not staring at them with a "limited" tag and increased price. 

At the same time If I didnt have an employee 30% discount I would NOT cop as many 11s as I do
mean.gif

Lebron 11                $152.00

Jordan Retros           $130.00
First I'm jealous at your discount. Wish I could somehow swing that.  Second how does the XI with the lunar / zoom compare to say the 7's Ive been wearing with the 360 Air Max which IMO were the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.  And 3rd are they coming out with an XI big bang?

First I'm jealous at your discount. Wish I could somehow swing that.  Second how does the XI with the lunar / zoom compare to say the 7's Ive been wearing with the 360 Air Max which IMO were the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.  And 3rd are they coming out with an XI big bang?
I can speak on comfort because I have yet to put on an xi and I also don't own any vii's but if you look around the pages you'll find plenty of comparisons, and no not exactly, a lot of the xi color schemes seem to mimic or favor ix color schemes with the forging iron's having a familiar look to the big bangs ix(al-star ix)

Wonder if these will get TB treatment?..... MSU looking good in white n greens.....also heard Minnesota got Burgundy and whites

relax it's not like we didn't know it was coming, when ever someone new comes in and starts asking answered questions people get a little
mad.gif

, but it's not really a big deal, I help if I can because I remember when I asked questions that were probably answered that I didn't want to look through 300pgs for though I did look some and stay reading nicekicks, kicksonfire, theshoegame, *************, etc etc.....to stay in the know of somethings

I can speak on comfort because I have yet to put on an xi and I also don't own any vii's but if you look around the pages you'll find plenty of comparisons, and no not exactly, a lot of the xi color schemes seem to mimic or favor ix color schemes with the forging iron's having a familiar look to the big bangs ix(al-star ix)
I guess the biggest reason I want the FI is because I like to separate myself from the rest of the crowd meaning 20 dudes on the court wont be wearing the same colorway shoes I am. This is why I wear Arc'teryx jackets instead of The North Face. Everyone and their mother has The North Face. And I like Orange.

Last edited:

I guess the biggest reason I want the FI is because I like to separate myself from the rest of the crowd meaning 20 dudes on the court wont be wearing the same colorway shoes I am. This is why I wear Arc'teryx jackets instead of The North Face. Everyone and their mother has The North Face.
At the end of the day it's just a name brand (colorway), as long as everybody is warm and eating good I'm happy.  For that reason you can go ID a pair for the same price and it'll be unique to your liking 

relax it's not like we didn't know it was coming, when ever someone new comes in and starts asking answered questions people get a little >:  

, but it's not really a big deal, I help if I can because I remember when I asked questions that were probably answered that I didn't want to look through 300pgs for though I did look some and stay reading nicekicks, kicksonfire, theshoegame, *************, etc etc.....to stay in the know of somethings

Yea but it also would be nice for the person to take a second or two to google simple things.
What's the Big Bang? Someone answered it and the next question is are they coming out with a Big Bang xi?
It shows that the person took no initiative to look up what the big bangs were especially after the person said they want the forging irons to set them apart from everyone.

I :smh: at the lack of trying.

Yea but it also would be nice for the person to take a second or two to google simple things.
What's the Big Bang? Someone answered it and the next question is are they coming out with a Big Bang xi?
It shows that the person took no initiative to look up what the big bangs were especially after the person said they want the forging irons to set them apart from everyone.

I
mean.gif
at the lack of trying.
Hey Mr. I wanna call peeps out. I did google it I thought he was talking about Big Bangs for the XI and only the VIIII came up in the google search. As far as setting myself apart the FI are different than the ID's and for the same price why not get a limited edition shoe on top of when I try and recreate it on the ID's it doesn't look quite right to me.

I :smh: at the lack of trying.

Hey Mr. I wanna call peeps out. I did google it I thought he was talking about Big Bangs for the XI and only the VIIII came up in the google search. As far as setting myself apart the FI are different than the ID's and for the same price why not get a limited edition shoe on top of when I try and recreate it on the ID's it doesn't look quite right to me.

Okie dokie. Them viiii bangs look very similar to the FI viiiiis tho. Figured ud put two and two together based off of people comparing the two so much in the last pages.

it won't look exact because the exact options aren't there, however like "Stayblunted" said you can id a unique pair that you have a way less likely chance of seeing on someone else's feet on court, and Bigj505 i'm not saying that when the situation comes up it's not sad or frustrating, it's just to me quicker to answer and let them be then watch all the headache arguments start, you know how we get sometimes
wink.gif
  plus he said mister
roll.gif
 how many times has someone been respectful while we're frustrated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom