Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think we will see a lebron xi v2 or xi elite real soon if lebron keeps wearing those x's.

So glad Lebron switch out those XI, wasn't feeling that color way/blocking. Nike dun goof'd to get it corrected if they even tried. The saga continues....

Wait....did Lebron really switch out of the XI after the first timeout? lol....thats pretty hardcore. Has to be some crazy reason why he keeps doing stuff like this. 

I know we're suppose to keep sports talk out of the thread, but do someone of you stare at his feet only or actually watch the game?

Hope everybody keep dissing the TWs will make my pickup a lot easier, but after they strike on Thursday I think people will want a pair to bring their salt level down

If I didn't have a trip next month, I would've copped a pair of the FIs. But I'll settle with the TW I really liked those since day 1. Big fan of the XIs and I don't care if people don't like the XIs that just means more opps for me.

Wait....did Lebron really switch out of the XI after the first timeout? lol....thats pretty hardcore. Has to be some crazy reason why he keeps doing stuff like this. 

Nike probably tweaked something. Told him to try it out in game. Wasn't working so he switched 1st chance he got.

laugh.gif
Damn he couldn't even wear the shoes for at least one quarter?

As for the FI, $250 is OD...I like them, but I think there are other C/Ws that are better.

I lowkey regret passing on the KP, but the aways are without a doubt my favorite.

I'd love those if they didn't have pink on them
following up from the miami 9 these need the pink accents but they didnt OD and these will look dope on many outfits.

& for the FI resell price u might as well cop your bangs and call it a day

Don't care if Bron wears 10's all year these all Kentucky blue 11's are ill. Will be my second pair of 11's if they ever drop

following up from the miami 9 these need the pink accents but they didnt OD and these will look dope on many outfits.

& for the FI resell price u might as well cop your bangs and call it a day
What are the "Bangs". I don't know a whole lot about shoes. I just got into it after having to replace my Lebron VII  Blk/white/gold  and picking up the X's which I guess run small so I had to sell both the Lava colorway and the USA Low colorway.  Still have the USA low colorway though haven't listed em yet. Didn't plan on selling the FI though cause I think they look sick.

Back
Top Bottom