Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Like that so many people are passing on the Forging Irons. Hopefully this will be an easy cop.

Take this with a grain of salt for the TW release.

Don't know what's up with Foot Locker and Nike with the miscommunication on the release date for the AvM

Don't confuse the few posts with the idea that they won't move fast lol.
Minds will change if they become accessible.

Word. Saw a bunch of bs post on twitter of people saying QS? Must cop. Dude didn't even like the shoe... :smh: When Nike mention QS, hype beast is all over it.

So I have a question. I see a lot of people saying 250 isnt worth the price off the Forging Iron shoe. yet I see them on EBAY for $600+ are these that rare that people are going to pay 600 bucks for them?

LOOKS LIKE HE IS WEARIN SOME XI's TONITE, I BELIEVE

white base with red posite, look like them jordan xii's

:smokin

Last edited:
Also I do want these but not to resell I really like the colorway. How hard is it going to be to get these in a size 12? From what Nike told me on the phone that they are only being release via a link that will be posted on twitter. From there you follow the link to buy them. Is it going to be impossible going that route to get them? Is there a better alternative / solution.

So I have a question. I see a lot of people saying 250 isnt worth the price off the Forging Iron shoe. yet I see them on EBAY for $600+ are these that rare that people are going to pay 600 bucks for them?

It's not worth it if you don't have money or you don't have a lot of disposable income. To The one with money, 600 is only 60 cent to them. Also I think the eBay one are the Pre release with the special box. Don't know what this release will cost yet but if its QS then I'm guessing its not cheap.

Also I do want these but not to resell I really like the colorway. How hard is it going to be to get these in a size 12? From what Nike told me on the phone that they are only being release via a link that will be posted on twitter. From there you follow the link to buy them. Is it going to be impossible going that route to get them? Is there a better alternative / solution.
I see you only have two posts, so I'm going to spare the snarky comment. However, if you read back like 2-3 pages, ALL of your questions will be answered. However, more than likely, you probably won't cop. 

I'd rather have the carbons then those fugly FI. An orange shoe....I'd actually like to wear my shoes more then once every couple months

X's 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

my man !

Word. Saw a bunch of bs post on twitter of people saying QS? Must cop. Dude didn't even like the shoe...
mean.gif
When Nike mention QS, hype beast is all over it.
This. Doubled on the Kings pride and copped the Aways regardless if these were a big GR, its just really cause I dig this model a whole lot. I have a friend who bailed on copping the KPs when he heard they would be everywhere and had no interest in any other Bron 11s until he heard these FI would be limited now its a " imma get those!". Makes me wonder if people even have passion for the shoe itself or if you can just blindfold them and say whats limited or not and they will pick which ever shoe comes with the hype label instead of the actual shoe it self. SMH. 

Hilarious that Nike is using the Miami Nights nickname again........essentially admitting they're just recycling the same colourway.

I guess comparing it to the IX MN wasn't such a "reach" after all.

forging iron price seems to be $250 to promote the nike id 11's

some will miss out and make id's and others will pass to make id's

while others will buy id's and forges
I think your statement is dumb and makes no sense.

No disrespect, but you're selling $250 (wasn't it even $200 at the event?) sneakers for $900.

**** what you think

Back
Top Bottom