Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'll try my best. But in this PEB sneaker game, my best might not be good enough.

From that sheet picture, the BB Loki better, IMO. And at least the GB will be out 2 days later as well as the PS4 to get our minds off it.

So am I better off keeping the default insoles in my Away XI? Or should I switch them out with my usual Spenco insoles? Sorry if I didn't get it if you were being playfully sarcastic.
The thing with the default 'insole' is that it is actually a combination midsole/insole. It is all one piece that drops into the shoe and houses the cushioning system.

I would highly suggest keeping it in...

Nike had a thinner insert option for the kobe 8 where you could put your own support insole on top. Not sure if they'll release that for these 11s. Once you break them in, you MAY be able to fit your spenco on top.

Will you be playing in them or wearing casually?
Sorry it took me 2 days to respond. I will be strictly wearing these casually, I will never, ever play in them.

So if I'm wearing them casually, should I switch out the Lunarlon insoles with my usual Spenco insoles then?

I observed that Lunarlon insole is definitely higher than a typical insole though. 

Will the ps4 resell? Lol I might do that to be able to afford these fi

[thread="532801"]There are a LOT more people willing to buy electronics than sneakers. Especially places where the PS4 will be roughly $1200USD (Looking at you, Brazil)[/thread]
$1200??? :lol:

I just sold a launch day system for $600.  That's roughly the going price.

Now back to LeBron XI discussions.
You've got the gaming console connect?

Imma give it a go tomorrow, but like someone else said...If I don't get em' that $275 towards Black Friday or Christmas. That Simple

Details on the Bangs are sweet, but I like the overall look of the FIs

After Miami Nights, the XIs gonna have to work real hard to get my money (lemme shut up before the BHM and ASG make me eat my words)

I am going to be that guy, I have read through multiple pages but haven't seen an answer, are the FI's from Nike coming in special packaging tomorrow...therefore the $50 price bump, or is the higher price just due to Nike doing what they want and making more money when they know they can on a limited release? Thanks in advance. 

I am going to be that guy, I have read through multiple pages but haven't seen an answer, are the FI's from Nike coming in special packaging tomorrow...therefore the $50 price bump, or is the higher price just due to Nike doing what they want and making more money when they know they can on a limited release? Thanks in advance. 

There has been speculation about this , not clear answers i think...For ndc europe it was special packaging and all and price was 200 euros(260 dollars approximately).

No special packaging. The $50 cause Nike knows these will sell out. End of story.

Is that confirmed sir?Is that they are starting to sell the box only on ebay...?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
As to my knowledge, the special packaging was in Australia (I could be totally wrong on this but I felt like I read it on here somewhere, maybe not), Europe, and China. Then for the U.S. we had the opportunity to cop with the special packaging from the 11/11 experience in Miami. That's it at least as far as I know. 

we will see how it goes tomorrow.. have a 20 percent coupon code for nike.com so i hope i get lucky on there.. although nike.com is damn near impossible to cop anything.. i am more optimistic on ftl.com but i dont have a code and i have to pay tax plus shipping.. 275 is going to hurt more then 200..lol oh well.. i know one thing I am not paying reseller prices... do not feed they resellers. 

I chatted with a Nike rep and he mentioned that they have not received any specifics on the packaging of the FI shoes but the sentiment is that the FI will have their own box.   My interpretation of from the Nike rep comments  is "You'll see if you cop them"

I chatted with a Nike rep and he mentioned that they have not received any specifics on the packaging of the FI shoes but the sentiment is that the FI will have their own box.   My interpretation of from the Nike rep comments  is "You'll see if you cop them"
Appreciated and glad I wasn't asking a question that had a firm answer 50 times before.  I am a big fan of the XI got the TC Warriors from Hong Kong and can see this model being a problem this year.  Will see if I can even cop tomorrow, most likely won't even matter. 

Nike says their limited until they troll you for $250 & produce a high ammount . Maybe for all the
Money they make tomorrow they fix Lebrons toes so he fits I'n the damn shoe :frown:

I'm pretty confident I'm copping these from NDC via TLO. Bring it!

But if you tried to cop the Corks, Hazelnuts, Denim, etc. and struck out. Might as well sleep in tomorrow night, cause this is going to be the same kind of deal.

Back
Top Bottom