Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm pretty confident I'm copping these from NDC via TLO. Bring it!

But if you tried to cop the Corks, Hazelnuts, Denim, etc. and struck out. Might as well sleep in tomorrow night, cause this is going to be the same kind of deal.
I struck out on the Denim and Corks badly.... 

Last edited:
the xi's are not appealing at all...

way too many triangles, also none of these colorways look good on this model.

nike is basically trying to put all their good cws from previous LBJ models on the xi,

that price tag is also ridiculous, im sure this is a great performance shoe though.

i just hope nike has better models in the works for this guy.

I have no interest for the Forging Irons right now, but I'm willing to bet that these will go back on Nike.com for their usual end of the year re-stock.

so anyone with that JJ link? 
tongue.gif

So lebron doesn't wear the shoe and it still sells out? Maybe nike doesn't need to pay athletes millions and millions for not endorsing their newest product.

idk why the pre heats are called FIs when there will prob be a dozen more releases with the forging iron theme..

its a decent shoe, but its way overhyped and basically riding the galaxy IXs success.

not saying that it would sit if it was a GR, but there would be no hype surrounding them. (i know, captain obvious)

if its not an easy cop, i am not interested...but this can be stated for almost every release for me from now on.
Like there were a dozen more releases using the YOTD design for the KD's?

Are these getting a $50 price hike because of the special packaging? Or was that only available at the 'bron exhibit in Miami?

theyre in that "theyre pretty cool i guess" category... not that "i dont give a dam ill drop 250 happily" category... they dont hit like that...

good luck to all tomorrow... im waitin on the christmas editions

Back
Top Bottom