Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Be easy on the guy. It's all fun and games at the end of the day. I've been caught slipping numerous times on here
laugh.gif
Usually by me  
devil.gif

LOL I kid, I kid...

u sure did sir lewi i remember reading it

and like someone else alluded to, wouldnt this toe box issue have been hammered out during wear tests ?

maybe after wearin the x's for a season , it just isnt gonna get bettah. for those whoe prefer tp play in the x's, regular or elites, u already know this :D

u sure did sir lewi i remember reading it

and like someone else alluded to, wouldnt this toe box issue have been hammered out during wear tests ?

maybe after wearin the x's for a season , it just isnt gonna get bettah. for those whoe prefer tp play in the x's, regular or elites, u already know this :D

Haven't played in 11s yet.. Terracotta Warriors should be first on probably only pair unless I need the ASG or some colorway we haven't seen. But I love Hooping in my X and im no where near LeBron size. One of my personal favorites LeBron other than IV and VII

I don't think the US ever got the special packaging version of the Gold Medal Xs. Could be wrong about that, but I don't remember a special package releasing here. The Gold Medal Xs with the regular box were already pretty limited here.
They did not release in the US with the special packaging.

Only unique packaging for X's in US were Corks (21M & Unkwkn) and Celebration Pack
I believe Shoe Gallery also did a special packaging for the Corks. I'm not certain because I was living in Texas at that time.

I haven't seen any pics of some random dude with a BUNCH of pairs of the FI. You know which ones I'm talking about.... The guys that will have 10 pairs of a shoe but can't afford some nice bed sheets lol. It'd be nice if Nike is completely sticking it to those cats with the "hook up", and it makes it a tad bit easier to grab online this time. We will see, I'm interested to see how this goes down.
Sorry for being late.
View media item 653219Bonus.
View media item 653220

Last edited:
I wonder what the home white and alternate Heat colorways for the XI will look like since we already have the away colorway?

idk why the pre heats are called FIs when there will prob be a dozen more releases with the forging iron theme..

its a decent shoe, but its way overhyped and basically riding the galaxy IXs success.

not saying that it would sit if it was a GR, but there would be no hype surrounding them. (i know, captain obvious)

if its not an easy cop, i am not interested...but this can be stated for almost every release for me from now on.

Back
Top Bottom