Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Are the AvM as hard to find as the mn or worse? I've seen the mn pop up every now and again but not so much with the AvM.

AvMs should be easier to find than the MNs. AvMs have been sitting at a lot of places. MNs do pop up again randomly every now and then, but they sell out quick, definitely not sitting long.

In store, you'll only see them at HoH or Champs (major retail wise). The two color ways I don't see are the Aways and KP.

Man I am flipping between BHM and Graffiti...I know most hate the Graffiti, dont care. They look nice to me. BHM has a lot going on but is cool in its own way with the lining, 3m, extra laces, etc... I am just not sure I can personally pull the BHM off.

If anyone has an on feet picture that is not super zoomed in/fish eyed straight at the shoes I would appreciate it. Would give me some help to see what they are going to look like at a distance.
That's all that should matter.

Aside from the Aways, none of the colors that have dropped so far have appealed to me.

Just get what you like 
smile.gif

also - your "boys" shouldn't be robbing people outside of the store you work at.

He didn't say anything about being robbed...

He said he got punched and his hoodie was torn.

Not jumped by multiple ppl, not held up at gunpoint, not beaten bloody...just punched once.

It's not anybody but the police's responsibility to protect him from that.

Last edited:
also - your "boys" shouldn't be robbing people outside of the store you work at.

He didn't say anything about being robbed...

He said he got punched and his hoodie was torn.

Not jumped by multiple ppl, not held up at gunpoint, not beaten bloody...just punched once.

It's not anybody but the police's responsibility to protect him from that.

If you say so

Dude will try and one up you if you say the sky is blue...probably provide the different times in each time zone that the sun sets. Quite frankly, it's getting old.

i think we need a KP thread and all you guys can go over there and praise a bland shoe......you guys are acting like they are the second coming and nothing else will compare or come close to them or acting like the jordan 9 olives don't exist!....

i think we need a KP thread and all you guys can go over there and praise a bland shoe......you guys are acting like they are the second coming and nothing else will compare or come close to them or acting like the jordan 9 olives don't exist!....

It's called having an opinion. There's no sense in complaining about another man's opinion...

KPs are a thousand times greater than the olive 9s (dope shoe in its own right) IMO

Back
Top Bottom