Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't mind the Graffiti's, but I feel like we will see much better versions of it once it hits NikeID (assuming that it does).

I don't mind the Graffiti's, but I feel like we will see much better versions of it once it hits NikeID (assuming that it does).
NDC twitter account confirmed Graffiti coming to ID last week sometime. So I assume they will be around release. Also by the glitch on the ID that pops up it is going to be posite only and not float into the fuse material like the GR Graffiti.

I still wouldn't buy them, but I think if they kept the graffiti to just the posite they would have looked better. Maybe a FI type over spray, if anything.

The crown on the heel is such a ripoff of Basquiat.
This is exactly how I feel about the graffiti's. The graffiti spilling over onto the fuse makes em look messy imo. When you look at the IV's, the print is only on the posite. That nice solid black fuse would have looked great bordering the graffiti. Just my opinion tho.

NDC twitter account confirmed Graffiti coming to ID last week sometime. So I assume they will be around release. Also by the glitch on the ID that pops up it is going to be posite only and not float into the fuse material like the GR Graffiti.
I've seen it on the fuse on occasion.

Anywhooo... those grafittis are tough. Nice pics from Villa :nthat: . If they are still available after potentially striking out on the asgs/BHMs, id settle for them or the homes since those are still sitting out here too. I only buy one colorway of each lebron model at retail and try for outlet prices later on on whatever trickles down there.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that Graffitis = Homes.

The home 10s weren't the best looking. The home 9s were dope though. White isnt bad on LeBrons at all its just that the other colors on the shoe have to fit in perfectly. I wouldnt mind seeing those red/silver PEs. Or a red upper, pearl white posite, and a transluecent red bottom.

I don't think the Graffitis are as bad as some people make them out to be, but they would definitely be a discount or bust type of pickup for me. I'd like them a lot more if the graffiti print they used was like the one on the IVs, but the XI print is another story.

was gonna buy the miami nights on RD and they were gonna be the last CW i would get for this line.  after gettin kings pride and gamma blue - i decided against buyin a 3rd pair.  the sizing on these r kinda bad for my feet, kings pride size 9.5 perfect fit all around except for the toe box - it was pretty tight even with nike 1/2 cushioned socks.  now the gamma blue r size 10 and the toe box is perfect but loose everywhere else, even wit elite socks on, the fit was still a lil loose unless u had on the original elite socks which r thicker and they fit real good

:rofl: Bruh what happen?
I talked about it at length in the Bred thread without mentioning it happened at their store. Basically didn't want to fight over Jordans, I have too much to lose, incident happened in line, employees do nothing, I'm punched in the head, still don't get shoes. Realize later my North face hood was ripped off. Done with villa. Later learned that the one store employee said he didn't see the incident and did so because it was a friend of his and the manager. That's it basically, search the Bred 1 thread. Don't want to derail this anymore. I saw villa post in here and emotions got the better of me.

STVM Home PE
eek.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I talked about it at length in the Bred thread without mentioning it happened at their store. Basically didn't want to fight over Jordans, I have too much to lose, incident happened in line, employees do nothing, I'm punched in the head, still don't get shoes. Realize later my North face hood was ripped off. Done with villa. Later learned that the one store employee said he didn't see the incident and did so because it was a friend of his and the manager. That's it basically, search the Bred 1 thread. Don't want to derail this anymore. I saw villa post in here and emotions got the better of me.

Well damn...... what city?

Rochester, NY - downtown location next to the homeless shelter. brilliant move on their part and i guess mine too.  If I could return every shoe I ever bought there and acquire elsewhere I would.  I've sold off a few second pairs out of disgust. 

Last edited:
Just as how I imagined the SVSM Home would look like except with a gum sole. They need to put that option on iD even for a limited time.

Anywhooo... those grafittis are tough. Nice pics from Villa
nthat.gif
. If they are still available after potentially striking out on the asgs/BHMs, id settle for them or the homes since those are still sitting out here too. I only buy one colorway of each lebron model at retail and try for outlet prices later on on whatever trickles down there.
Pretty sure it's been confirmed that Graffitis = Homes.
Whoops I mean the black and lava red looking ones. *Aways

Rochester, NY - downtown location next to the homeless shelter. brilliant move on their part and i guess mine too.  If I could return every shoe I ever bought there and acquire elsewhere I would.  I've sold off a few second pairs out of disgust. 
I'm from Roc, I moved away but heard that place was grimy 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom