Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It would be nice if the XI pulled a few more pages out of the Foamposite manual and gave us colors like copper, pearl and eggplant.

Anyway if my memory serves me correctly, Nike would have to squeeze in about 7 c/w's between all star break and the elites if they wanna release as many XIs as they did X's.

A few of those weren't seen until late and became fan favorites (Pure Platinums and Settings).

Just a little something to think about for those who plan on throwing in the towel after the ASGs. :lol:

its not like the other, louder colors aren't sitting either :lol:
believe it or not but in the tri-state area with the exception of the low key onezy twozy spots...most Lebrons are available in scattered sizes or sold out...

AvM and Gammas (whatever those blue things are called) are the most prevelant...but to say the louder colors (forged, KP, even Homes) are sitting would just not be a true statement...not in the TRISTATE anyway

It would be nice if the XI pulled a few more pages out of the Foamposite manual and gave us colors like copper, pearl and eggplant.

Anyway if my memory serves me correctly, Nike would have to squeeze in about 7 c/w's between all star break and the elites if they wanna release as many XIs as they did X's.

A few of those weren't seen until late and became fan favorites (Pure Platinums and Settings).

Just a little something to think about for those who plan on throwing in the towel after the ASGs.
laugh.gif
You make a good point that most of the heat did show up torwards the end though
ohwell.gif
 if so my pockets and girl are gonna be feeling some type of way
laugh.gif

I remember someone posting a color code of some sort which involved charcoal/mango or something like that, it sound something like the Lava X's or Mango IX's colors but I never heard anything else, that got me pretty hype but still no word 
nerd.gif

I agree there's definitely a lot of room left for heat to drop and they can go in many different ways I just hope they turn away from the print stuff or else thats it for me after ASG's
mean.gif

The Graffitis are eh. I feel like the Kobe Prelude 7 do a better job of conveying graffiti more than the XIs and Kobe 8s. I think more of scribbles and writing not line art like they did with the two sigs.

I still wouldn't buy them, but I think if they kept the graffiti to just the posite they would have looked better. Maybe a FI type over spray, if anything.

The crown on the heel is such a ripoff of Basquiat.

Last edited:
its not like the other, louder colors aren't sitting either :lol:
believe it or not but in the tri-state area with the exception of the low key onezy twozy spots...most Lebrons are available in scattered sizes or sold out...

AvM and Gammas (whatever those blue things are called) are the most prevelant...but to say the louder colors (forged, KP, even Homes) are sitting would just not be a true statement...not in the TRISTATE anyway

Dude, FI never released in stores so how could they be available in the tri state? We have seen less colors this year so far and half of them definitely aren't putting up numbers.
Tw, AvM, gammas, and dunkmans are just chilling like the simple colors I spoke of earlier would be.

Saw those SVSM 11´s on instagram and thought they were going to be released, then realized they are PE
frown.gif

Gimme the BHMs I'll oop the ASGs to a friend and I'm done with the 11 till the elite.

Unless they do something crazy.

Dude, FI never released in stores so how could they be available in the tri state? We have seen less colors this year so far and half of them definitely aren't putting up numbers.
Tw, AvM, gammas, and dunkmans are just chilling like the simple colors I spoke of earlier would be.
again...you need to CLARIFY your post...there not moving in MD...

Again..in the TRISTATE they are moving.....

Once again NOT sold out..(although MN are gone KP are gone and Homes are GONE)..but still doing better at retail then KD's and based on volume Kobe's as well....

The point to bring this all the way back is his line will continue to sell...just the price point will only move the limited (I guess what you deem louder) colors faster...

Basic colorsways are not flying off the shelf....not at $200

I'm done. Clearly not getting what I was saying and it's not worth it to try anymore.

Anywhooo... those grafittis are tough. Nice pics from Villa
nthat.gif
. If they are still available after potentially striking out on the asgs/BHMs, id settle for them or the homes since those are still sitting out here too. I only buy one colorway of each lebron model at retail and try for outlet prices later on on whatever trickles down there.

Last edited:
^here is a tip for you...you gotta learn to agree to disagree...that elitest attitude will get you no where....

you've been on the site since 08 and i haven't learned a single thing from you so I'm not gonna choose today to start learning.

i just don't feel like a debate. its not worth it. You can call me an elitist for that. Doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
you've been on the site since 08 and i haven't learned a single thing from you so I'm not gonna choose today to start learning.

i just don't feel like a debate. its not worth it. You can call me an elitist for that. Doesn't bother me.
there u go talking High and Mighty again....

Last I check this is a SNEAKER forum...not a class room...

NO ONE schools anyone here...cause in case you haven't realized this ain't real life homie...

As far as being elitist it's your attitude...ever since you became a MOD you seem to challenge peoples OPINIONS pretty regularly around here....again someone doesn't have to be wrong for you to be right..it's called difference of opinion....

We can take it to PM...I been around long enough that I don't post for props just casual debate about sneakers....it ain't ever that serious

again.... i don't feel like a debate. seems like people get emotional because you don't feel like going there with them. awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom