• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm from Roc, I moved away but heard that place was grimy 
they hardly ever follow release rules. The other one in Irondequoit let's kids put their chairs up out front so like noon the day before the release, you'll see 15 chairs out there with no ***** in them.

I talked about it at length in the Bred thread without mentioning it happened at their store. Basically didn't want to fight over Jordans, I have too much to lose, incident happened in line, employees do nothing, I'm punched in the head, still don't get shoes. Realize later my North face hood was ripped off. Done with villa. Later learned that the one store employee said he didn't see the incident and did so because it was a friend of his and the manager. That's it basically, search the Bred 1 thread. Don't want to derail this anymore. I saw villa post in here and emotions got the better of me.

Pretty sure that's a story you keep to yourself.

The employees and even the company have nothing to do with you not being able to hold your own at a sneaker release.

You caught a fade, take your L with dignity bruh.

You can't blame the employees for not snitching or coming to your rescue.

I talked about it at length in the Bred thread without mentioning it happened at their store. Basically didn't want to fight over Jordans, I have too much to lose, incident happened in line, employees do nothing, I'm punched in the head, still don't get shoes. Realize later my North face hood was ripped off. Done with villa. Later learned that the one store employee said he didn't see the incident and did so because it was a friend of his and the manager. That's it basically, search the Bred 1 thread. Don't want to derail this anymore. I saw villa post in here and emotions got the better of me.

Aw man thats crazy.
But yea you gottah know how to hold your own. whether they saw it or not, you know people will never help anyone else out, especially if they know the other person.

The employees and even the company have nothing to do with you not being able to hold your own at a sneaker release.

Damn, you ain't have to do 'em like that :rofl:

Last edited:

View media item 753924
lol but seriously dude did what was right....well the way he put it...them folks always wanna throw somebody in jail so to each it's own but the response was hilarious

so your stance is at a sneaker release its a free for all and anything goes? yea, maybe he shouldn't have aired his story here but im just trying to udnerstand where you are coming from

so your stance is at a sneaker release its a free for all and anything goes? yea, maybe he shouldn't have aired his story here but im just trying to udnerstand where you are coming from

Absolutely not.

But I've stood in lines overnight many times, the stores and employees have little to nothing to do with how the people in line conduct themselves.

Certain places I camp at are supervised by the local police and others are controlled by the locals.

Either way unless you're with a crew of your own people, your best bet is to keep your head down, mouth shut, get your shoes and get out because no one without a badge is responsible for coming to your aid.

I think we all know how on edge the crowds waiting hours in the cold for a sneaker can get. You either know how to maneuver in that environment or you stay your *** at home trying your luck behind a computer screen.

This isn't just sneaker advice, it's life.

dont feed into it, his opinion isn't important and im certainly happy with how i handled it. bro man was caught and his po is about to violate him, see you in five years on the max out. Got my pair anyway and made a connect.

Last edited:

Damn, you ain't have to do 'em like that :rofl:

Son, I was JUST looking for a Chappelle show Rick James picture to quote his post with :rofl: :rofl:

Just saw a size 11 Aways at Footaction White Marsh Mall MD
Size 12 Christmas was behind the register at Nike Fac Store Arundel Mills. Not hash item nor part of the 20% off promo either. I think nike has changed its policies on return items at the outlets.

Last edited:
glad to hear they caught the dude...he's gonna have a lot of time on his hands to think about how he messed his life up over a pair of shoes smh

Lmao wow...

Sucks ish at it's finest.

I never criticized you for not fighting, only for trying to hold villa accountable for the conflict YOU were involved in.

But this post makes it abundantly clear what type of person I'm talking to, no need to continue the conversation.

Walked away without an ounce of dignity...but you got them J's though!

I guess that's all that matters for some people.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People shouldn't even have to worry about violence when going to buy a shoe 
mean.gif

back to these 11's tho.. 

Last edited:
Man I am flipping between BHM and Graffiti...I know most hate the Graffiti, dont care. They look nice to me. BHM has a lot going on but is cool in its own way with the lining, 3m, extra laces, etc... I am just not sure I can personally pull the BHM off.

If anyone has an on feet picture that is not super zoomed in/fish eyed straight at the shoes I would appreciate it. Would give me some help to see what they are going to look like at a distance.

Back
Top Bottom