Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I will be the first to admit that I hated on these hard when I first saw them. In person they are amazing IMO.

View media item 754383

I agree. Really thinking about picking up a pair. They def growing on me more and more. Nike should have release before xmas I think that would have made me cop earlier. You plan to wear these only during the winter and xmas in July?

I will be the first to admit that I hated on these hard when I first saw them. In person they are amazing IMO.
I agree. Really thinking about picking up a pair. They def growing on me more and more. Nike should have release before xmas I think that would have made me cop earlier. You plan to wear these only during the winter and xmas in July?
These are my hoop pair, will wear them anytime of year. 2 more pairs on ice...

Long story short...I'm OCD with my sneakers. So I don't get into the half size up or half size down. Size 10.5 is all I really want to see but it irks me that I have a 10 and two 11s in my closst. Finally wore my MN today. You can't unds sneakers if you haven't had them for a while. My left big toe hurt like a. Wore my KP and my right big toe hurt like a and wore my aways and no pain. Smh

Last edited by a moderator:
man, them grafittis been growing on me for real. If i can catch em for the dunkman/avm pice, its a go

I'm out fam!
roll.gif
@CarolinaFinest
Back to the hunt tomorrow. peace outtttt!

Seen someone rocking the Aways at tonights Jay-Z concert. Tthey really do pop!! Its just that orange crimson sole throws off the shoe to me....

Came across this style code by accident at work... 616175-006 releasing on 4/5.  I think the color was black/silver.  Not one we've seen, I don't think.

Oh boy..... just when I thought all I wanted was ID's and ASGs

Came across this style code by accident at work... 616175-006 releasing on 4/5.  I think the color was black/silver.  Not one we've seen, I don't think.

Black and silver please. I really hope nike does a all silver pair with a red or black swoosh or if silver comes to ID I'll be all over it.

I think I might be hype again! :nerd: black uppers with a shiny silver posite and orange flywire and bottoms would be crazy! :pimp:

View media item 754637

I remember seeing a pic awhile ago of a pair like that.

Posite was silver, upper was black and the outsole was mango/orange as was the flywire.

The pic was taken while dude was sitting down but the color combo looked really nice. Just didn't know if the pair was real tho... maybe they are...

Back
Top Bottom