Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wish they would make an obnoxious all gold with white and red accents pair. Something like the All Star 4s.

I wish they would make an obnoxious all gold with white and red accents pair. Something like the All Star 4s.

Or the Championship Xs from last year's 1st game...

I doubt they'd make something like that this year, but Nike should put the Gold option up on iD...

i think we need a KP thread and all you guys can go over there and praise a bland shoe......you guys are acting like they are the second coming and nothing else will compare or come close to them or acting like the jordan 9 olives don't exist!....

This is the Leborn 11 thread dude, why would they make another thread to praise the exact shoe that we are talking about here?

Besides why should we take suggestions from you? You're the same guy who swore on his soul that the Xbox One was selling better than the Playstation 4...BUT WAIT!!!--> http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/ces-playstation-4-sales-pass-42-million

Since we are wishing. *if that is allowed* lol I want the the graffiti without the scribble, metallic white posite, red sole and black swoosh.

Or the Championship Xs from last year's 1st game...

I doubt they'd make something like that this year, but Nike should put the Gold option up on iD...

The anodized yellow option is basically gold...there are a few pics in the iD thread and on IG if you're curious. Got me wanting to make one myself lol

I remember seeing a pic awhile ago of a pair like that.

Posite was silver, upper was black and the outsole was mango/orange as was the flywire.

The pic was taken while dude was sitting down but the color combo looked really nice. Just didn't know if the pair was real tho... maybe they are
Stumbled across these this morning and was wondering if it was the same pics. If so its an Oregon State PE but maybe the retail version will be close 

The anodized yellow option is basically gold...there are a few pics in the iD thread and on IG if you're curious. Got me wanting to make one myself lol

I've seen pics and it still looks yellow to me.

But that's for the iD thread, I'm waiting to see some pics of that Black/Silver pair...

Just picked up the KP for $170 at a local spot. Them, the always and Gammas are discounted to that price

This is the Leborn 11 thread dude, why would they make another thread to praise the exact shoe that we are talking about here?

Besides why should we take suggestions from you? You're the same guy who swore on his soul that the Xbox One was selling better than the Playstation 4...BUT WAIT!!!--> http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/ces-playstation-4-sales-pass-42-million
it was at that point in time...things change from day to day....ps4 is in over 38 countries...xbox in only 13....like you said this the lebron SHOE thread....you know how to contact me!

It's the same dudes praising the KP as the best colorway. If you don't like it then just use the ignore feature.

I seriously don't think the KP love is so crazy that it needs it own thread. It's a few posts here and there but honestly, the bron line isn't really doing much at the moment. Not much to really talk about at least until the bhm and the all stars drop

But for the record I guess most of us are in agreement that KP is the best. It's not a opinion it's fact. Why would they name that particular cw that particular name. So there you have it. If you don't like it that that ish to JB KOBE KD OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY THREAD. New info on BHM?

it was at that point in time...things change from day to day....ps4 is in over 38 countries...xbox in only 13....like you said this the lebron SHOE thread....you know how to contact me!

dude it never was out selling it period. and ps4 still hasn't came out in japan, its gunna get worse! lol

anyway.
any new pics of the ash 11s?

But for the record I guess most of us are in agreement that KP is the best. It's not a opinion it's fact. Why would they name that particular cw that particular name. So there you have it. If you don't like it that that ish to JB KOBE KD OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY THREAD. New info on BHM?

to me i think the AWAYS look better.

Back
Top Bottom