Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just saw the Christmas Lebron's in person at my local FNL. They are actually pretty sweet. Still doesn't change the fact though that it's a green and red shoe with snowflake accents, two hundred dollars, and can only be worn during one certain time of the year.

^Yeah, FTL takes Paypal. Makes things pretty convenient for me.

Yeah if u hv a PayPal card

U can not just enter your PayPal info and check out

I tried. & I don't hv a card so no go for me. But maybe they hv something diff now

^No card necessary now. You just have to enter a phone number associated with your account and a PIN number.

Easy on dude...it is not his full time job.  He may be a little on the less timely side, but the locks for the price are worth it.  doubt your laces were any less tight...def not so loose that you needed to hit dude like that.  You got your locks...

How hard is it to respond back to somebody that has paid you to ship something to them and haven't heard anything for a month? I was looking at his instagram once and there was tons of comments about its been a month where are my lace locks. At least let the people know don't just let people pay and then not know anything

Where on the box does it say that the Christmas xi can only be worn during the Christmas season....am I going to get arrested or something if im caught wearing these next month??? If I spend my money on a 200$ shoe u better believe im going to wear them when or where I want to....besides from a distance you cant even make out the trees on the shoe especially when the shoe is in motion!....if im able to cop that morning the shoes will be on my feet for the remainder of my day at the after Christmas sales at the malls

Got my carbons in. Definitely pleased with them. They did a good job with the pseudo carbon fiber. Wish the flightposite I retro did this.

Never bought a pair of Lebrons until the XI. This is the result of just the past couple of weeks. My bank account is a little sore.
...a stack on 11s??? You better slow down before Lebron owns your crib.
mean.gif

Where on the box does it say that the Christmas xi can only be worn during the Christmas season....am I going to get arrested or something if im caught wearing these next month??? If I spend my money on a 200$ shoe u better believe im going to wear them when or where I want to....besides from a distance you cant even make out the trees on the shoe especially when the shoe is in motion!....if im able to cop that morning the shoes will be on my feet for the remainder of my day at the after Christmas sales at the malls

No need to act like you don't know what dudes are talking about. Good for u that u will rock them year round.

Ok. I take back what I said in the past about adding lacelocks to sneakers. That looks too sick. Lancer customs?

Those lacelocks look crazy on the Miami Nights. Homie is about to make me take off the ones on my Forging Irons and put it on there. :lol: Yes, I am aware they're not the same lacelooks.

View media item 700074
Love that END shipping

@BigJ thanks for the citygear links too bad my wife size soldout already smh but def a hookup :smile:

No prob man. I figured they wouldn't last too long at that price point. My fiancé wears a 4.5 but the smallest they had was a 5. I think she will live :lol:

Also couldn't find a $2 filler to get the min on shipping so I got my kid the gammas in a 19c for $35.

Notice how much this thread has died down since the 2K14s has its own separate thread. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom